Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constantly Hungry

M

*MissFit*

Does anyone else feel this way?

I eat 5 meals a day.. consisting of grilled chicken or tuna
and veggies etc.. sometimes yams.. all the same stuff..

But i find even though i know im eating enough... I'm still hungry.. I have totally stopped eating breads.. I'm wondering if this is because i might not be eating enough carbs...

I drink way above 4 litres of water a day as well

Any opinions? :)

oya i forgot.. i do cardio 7 days a week for an hour and have a weight rotatio of day 1 arms, day 2 legs day 3 nothing.. and so on.....

You know you are eating enough? That's a lot of exercise - how many calories are you taking in? If you are that hungry you may need to eat more.

You need to keep track to make sure your eating enough.....your workouts sound intense just in the cardio......eat girlie

How much good fats? Particularly when you are on low carb days you can fall back on fats for some energy.

Prettylittlepest said:
I don't think im getting enuff fat or carbs..

Aren't you also having thyroid issues?

If you are on medication, this could be the culprit.

It also sounds like you may very well not be eating enough. Listen to your body. If you want your body to look great for you and to perform for you , you have to be kind and grateful to it.

I'm in agreement with what everyone else has said. fitday.com might help you figure out what your cal intake and nutrient breakdown might look like. For me upping my fat (mostly via unsalted almonds) helped me out with this problem.

Kroliczek said:
Aren't you also having thyroid issues?

If you are on medication, this could be the culprit.

It also sounds like you may very well not be eating enough. Listen to your body. If you want your body to look great for you and to perform for you , you have to be kind and grateful to it.

It's overactive.. i'm one point away from being put on meds...

I'm not doing weights daily, just cardio...

Top Bottom