Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constantly Hungry

Working out seven days a week is begging for an injury or over-training. One day off a week helps your body fully recover and will make you stronger at your next workouts.

Are you losing weight or maintaining?

Try a little peanut butter (or something with some fat) to help hold you over between your meals.

Ali35 said:
Working out seven days a week is begging for an injury or over-training. One day off a week helps your body fully recover and will make you stronger at your next workouts.

Are you losing weight or maintaining?

Try a little peanut butter (or something with some fat) to help hold you over between your meals.

maintaing and tightening i guess.. i don't wanna be any thinner im fine and i definately don't want to gain weight

Hey Pretty,

I train 5-6 days a week (extreeeeeemly intense for weight days), I also eat 5-6 times a day fairly clean and not too excessive either.

HIIT cardio one day, weights the next, etc.

I seem to ALWAYS be hungry. I could sit here and and eat junk nonstop, every hour, on the hour. Problem is, if I did that, I'd be a superhealthy fat guy.

I don't think that you're doing anything wrong as long as you feel you ARE eating enough (maybe - not enough info), for some reason I just feel the desire to eat all the time.

Constant battle for me.

So you're not alone anyway...

Are you "dieting" or have you been dieting to lose weight? If so then how much have you lost? If not then why are you restricting your food choices so much and going hungry? That's also a lot of cardio. Are you training for some sort of endurance or cardiovascular event?

If you have lost weight recently then it is normal to feel hungry as long as you maintain your new (lower) weight. If this is the case, there are drugs that can help, but first it would help to know your goals and why this type of diet and training program.

I eat 5 meals a day too. A very similar diet to yours, it sounds like. But for breakfast I have some oatmeal, that makes me feel full all the way to my 11 am snack. Then by 1pm I am always STARVING and eat my biggest meal of the day; a yogurt and peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I used to not eat bread either, but I found some that is SO good- and has 6 grams of fiber each slice! I get some fat from my peanut butter, and some good carbs and lots of fiber from the bread. Personally, I need some bread in the afternoon to make it through the rest of the day... Just try and get lots of fiber at the same time.

At night before I go to bed, I always get hungry too. but I think that that is just mental. Like, okay... Ive gone to work, worked out, did dishes and laundry, homework... Not ready for bed yet. I know, I can EAT something. Maybe thats why I have 5 pounds more fat than I want to.

I'm not trying to lose weight.. i just want to get in great shape... have i lsot weight no.. but im also taking anavar and my strength and my muscle mass has increased

How many caories are you consuming each day to maintain your weight while doing that much cardio? What are your stats? I feel tired a lot but NEVER hungry. I eat 7 times a day (about 2,000 calories) and do cardio only 4-5 times a week. I just posted a question about this topic (kinda). I'm wondering if my fat consuption is too low. I eat about 45 grams of fat per day, abot 180 protein, about 180 carbs. It seems like a lot to me to be feeling tired all the time. Any suggestions? If I knew your stats and caloric ration we might be able to help each other out.

I"m almost never hungry - right now I'm between 1800-2K calories a day, split into 6 meals. Approximately a 40-40-20 split, although I am changing that up and increasing the fat. I do cardio 5x/week, weights 4x/week, but am cutting down the cardio soon.

If you have gained muscle mass but not gained weight then your body fat must have dropped. This signals your brain that you need more food, thus the constant hunger. You can either tough it out to try and stay lean, or increase your calories to keep your brain happy. Do you have high carb/high calorie refeeds? You will be happier and gain more muscle if you have these refeeds regularly.

Top Bottom