Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basic question -- time between cycles

wyst

Having trouble finding anything that really answers this question via the search engine (I found plenty, but not really the answer I was looking for):

How long do you guys (ladies, I mean) typically cycle down for? I mean, how long do you allow between cycles? And is that time motivated by financial consideration or health ones? If so, if you didn't need to worry about money, how long would you let your liver etc. rest between cycles?

Thanks,

Wyst

I dont know if women really need to cycle off, if the dosage is low, with minimal sides???? It might boil down more to your financial situation. I would like to know that answer myself..... I know the reasons the men do, but never heard much on whats correct for ladies.

There's really no need for women to cycle off. As long as the sides are in check there's really no reason to come off. Another reason would is if your period ceases and you'd like to get your own natural "cycle" back in check for a few months...

Another reason would is if your period ceases and you'd like to get your own natural "cycle" back in check for a few months...

Speaking of... what do you have to do to get that fun little item back on track???

My first cycle, messed up my "cycle". Now this second cycle, I got my "cycle". Strange cycling ;)

Sassy69 said:

Speaking of... what do you have to do to get that fun little item back on track???

Well there's really nothing a woman can do. Since taking clomid enduces ovulation maybe that would help some. I don't think that's really necessary though. Most women I know welcome the absence of the "curse". It's said to be unhealthy for a woman to go too long without having her period. I don't see a few months without it hurting much though...

I know we use lower dosage, but isn't prolong use bad for the liver? Won't the gains be minimal (if any) after awhile. Damn, if you guys (gals) are right, I'm going to stock up for the rest of my life in Europe.

Cycle Layoff

I stay off until I get 2 full "normal" mense cycles (I guess thats about 8-12 weeks). IMHO this gives my body a chance to recover. I disagree with never coming off - - I think you need time to get hormone levels back to normal.

Between cycles?

If you mean how long between AS cycles, before you start your next? The shortest I have heard is 4 weeks and I have heard up to 12 weeks, mostly 6 or 8 it varies on your dose and cycle you just did and Im pretty sure you do this for health reasons, give your liver a rest!

Thats a personal choice that you must make for yourself. On low dosages, women can stay on for long periods of time, Unless you feel uncomfortable or have sides that are out of hand. It becomes very fustrating when you come off a cycle......

Top Bottom