Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In 2011 SuperQT sees her abs again...

Today was off to a so so start only had 3 meals but they were all good protein and veggies. 2 liters of water <<< need to get this up to 4 liters.

I trained chest and shoulders everything was super sets less then 30 second rest between sets.

Super set
Hammer Strength Incline Press 90 x 12-15 x 4
Hanner Strength Wide Chest Press 90 x 12-15 x 4

Super set
Close grip bench on the smith 50 x 12-15 x 4
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press (facing the seat) 50 x 12-15 x 4

Super Set
Seated Incline Cable Flys 50 x 12-15 x 3
Cable Flys 65 x 12-15 x 3

Super Set
Cable Side Lat Raise 35 x 12-15 x 3
Cable Front Raise 35 x 12-15 x 3

Umm can I count the 2 hours I spent walking around a mall as cardio? LOL

Today is a bit better then yesterday still not perfect but good. I didn't get up to do morning cardio on an empty stomach but I did get in a good cardio session.

I worked arms today pretty light as tomorrow is going to be a killer back workout.

All super sets again with 30 seconds or less rest between sets.

Super set
Nautilus Bicep Curl 35x12-15x4
Nautilus Tricep Extention 35x12-15x4

Super set
Machine Preacher Curl 40x8-12x4
Machine Tricep Press 50x8-12x4

Super set
Cable Bi-Lateral Curl 50x18 65x14 80x12
Over Head single db tricep extention 10x18 12.5x14 15x9

50 minutes on the incumbent bike as long as I press through the heals zero pain.

Diet is on track 3 meals down should get a forth maybe even a fifth in. I am working on 3rd liter of water.

Feeling good!

Good question I just started a fat burner today Venom. Also I have 1-2 protein shakes with joint repair for my aching ankle. I take a multi vitamin as well.

How do you like venom?

I am about to go on another killing spree and get my ass in shape too, but this time will be without supps. :( I am hoping I can still kill it as hard and have as great results without my fat burners. I have to stay off of any fat burners right now though because I was having bp issues. My health issues are finally better, but I still want to stay clean for awhile.

How do you like venom?

I am about to go on another killing spree and get my ass in shape too, but this time will be without supps. :( I am hoping I can still kill it as hard and have as great results without my fat burners. I have to stay off of any fat burners right now though because I was having bp issues. My health issues are finally better, but I still want to stay clean for awhile.

I love it been my favorite fatburn for about 4 years take it an 30 minutes to an hour befor cardio and you feel like your on fire.

You don't have to use fatburns to get lean it just gives that little extra umph. If your diet is nice and tight you should have no problem reaching your goals. There is other things you can take that should give you a little kick in the pants but not raise your BP like a B complex and BCAA's prior to workouts.

I love it been my favorite fatburn for about 4 years take it an 30 minutes to an hour befor cardio and you feel like your on fire.

You don't have to use fatburns to get lean it just gives that little extra umph. If your diet is nice and tight you should have no problem reaching your goals. There is other things you can take that should give you a little kick in the pants but not raise your BP like a B complex and BCAA's prior to workouts.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not worried about cutting, but I am worried about not having that energy kick that I need to kick ass. :( I will give your suggestions a try.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not worried about cutting, but I am worried about not having that energy kick that I need to kick ass. :( I will give your suggestions a try.

You can also try L-carnitine. It's very important to be well rested that will help with increase in energy aim for at least 8 hours if you don't get that already.

Top Bottom