Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast from the past- Suggestions?

On hand:
Test p 10ml 100/ml
Test c 10ml 250/ml

Thoughts welcome- was thinking:
-test p at 300 a week for 2 weeks
-add .75-1 cc of test c in week 3 and run until out of test p.
-add 2nd shot of test c week 4 and roll on through 16weeks.

Idea is to getty up the cycle so to speak while keeping blood levels consistent. Might be a dumb idea and over complicated. Lmk your thoughts on how/ if you’d do it or not.

It’s been a hot minute so I’m not so sure I’ll stack this run but still, open to ideas/ thoughts. Back in the day I ran Helladrol oral (when you could get it) with Test base and it was phenomenal. I liked it better than other stacks I had tried.

On hand:
Test p 10ml 100/ml
Test c 10ml 250/ml

Thoughts welcome- was thinking:
-test p at 300 a week for 2 weeks
-add .75-1 cc of test c in week 3 and run until out of test p.
-add 2nd shot of test c week 4 and roll on through 16weeks.

Idea is to getty up the cycle so to speak while keeping blood levels consistent. Might be a dumb idea and over complicated. Lmk your thoughts on how/ if you’d do it or not.

It’s been a hot minute so I’m not so sure I’ll stack this run but still, open to ideas/ thoughts. Back in the day I ran Helladrol oral (when you could get it) with Test base and it was phenomenal. I liked it better than other stacks I had tried.
@rage22

Well you can do this, but why? Just take 250mgs testosterone cypionate/week and you can kickstart with 200mgs testosterone propionate for 4 weeks so the cycle is 14 weeks.

You do need organ support like n2guard and you do need aromatase inhibitor aromasin.

@rage22

Well you can do this, but why? Just take 250mgs testosterone cypionate/week and you can kickstart with 200mgs testosterone propionate for 4 weeks so the cycle is 14 weeks.

You do need organ support like n2guard and you do need aromatase inhibitor aromasin.
I appreciate the response and can appreciate not over thinking things.

Was paying a little too much attention to the cycle I guess. I do have:
-2x bottles HCgenerate,
-2x bottles N2guard,
-2x bottles Ancient Strength Creatine,
-Adex

Currently taking last month or so:
-Animal Pak Omega because N2-Krill oil is sold out
-Animal Flex Powder because N2-Joint is sold out
-Animal Pak Multi Vit Powder because was saving N2guard for cycle at some point.

I appreciate the response and can appreciate not over thinking things.

Was paying a little too much attention to the cycle I guess. I do have:
-2x bottles HCgenerate,
-2x bottles N2guard,
-2x bottles Ancient Strength Creatine,
-Adex

Currently taking last month or so:
-Animal Pak Omega because N2-Krill oil is sold out
-Animal Flex Powder because N2-Joint is sold out
-Animal Pak Multi Vit Powder because was saving N2guard for cycle at some point.
@rage22 you need to start your log journal already. And you should be taking n2guard the whole cycle if you want to keep organ safe especially with alt/ast and creatinine issues. Lets see the diet training log portion to start, I'm waiting to see how you're doing.

Well, I think it would be good to start with a goal in mind. The goal is to turn as much of the mass I have on me to muscle and then some. So a goal would be 225lbs. Will I get there? Maybe, but will it be clean and lean? So I’ll do my best to keep it clean and welcome advice.

Breakfast- 3-4 whole eggs from self raised chickens we have (their eggs arnt like the jumbos you buy in the store just fyi), 2 sausage links/ patties (Turkey or Pork), normally already throw in hand full of chopped onions, peas, carrots (mixed steamed or raw veggies essentially)… I do this literally daily already. Sometimes I’ll add Organic Oatmeal but could go the steel cut oat route just takes longer. Have it on hand. I’ll also juice everything from carrots, ginger, celery, apples, beets, assortment of fruits in the AM. This is already a daily routine. No coffee for me either, I find it makes me feel like crap and crash.

Protein Shake, love those Lean Body’s w/ 40g protein- Wasabi covered Almonds or Similar. Pretzel or 2.

Lunch: Pork, Beef, Turkey (Love Turkey Tenderloin!), Head of broccoli or similar greens like asparagus, broccolini, string beans, brussel sprouts and carrots or corn. Tuna, Salmon, Grouper, Snapper. Brown Rice. Occasionally Crabs (blue, snow etc) Oysters, Clams etc. (same goes for dinner depending on the day)

More Lean Body 40g protein shake (drink usually 2-3 a day and a ton (like a case+) of Topo Chico or Pellegrino water just because I like it)

Dinner: basically same as Lunch. I find myself eating a lot of leftovers for lunch/ breakfast the next day depending on what was made. In general though, I’ll eat a bone in/ or out ribeye, a filet or a T bone steak. If there is any extra, I eat it with my eggs in the AM. Occasionally, Salmon or other fish that I like better if I can get my hands on it. Hand full of veggies and sweet potatoes in the mix. I’ll throw a mild fit if dinner dosnt have real meat or fish of some type. Very adamant about that and get meats from grass fed places like Campo Grande or White Oak Pastures etc. Fish is always wild caught and or frozen from trips we take.

Might find myself in the Kitchen again around 10:30-11pm. Guilty as I’m sure a lot of people are.

We have a pretty decent sized garden around 30x50 that produces all sorts of stuff. But even beyond that I’ll chow down on about anything and really don’t like sugar at all. I don’t eat sweets, no candy, no cake, no cookies. Not even for events- I simply don’t like it. If I’m out, it’s Sparkling Water or Unsweetened Tea. No chocolate either, hate it- always have.

I don’t think eating is necessarily going to be my issue, but Keeping it clean and Ensuring I get a solid 5000 cal+ while on is something I need to work on I think and am willing to stricken it up a bit. I just recently started trimming back (hence why I’m back in the game so to speak). I was 217lbs, not about 205lb last I checked… so I don’t think eating will be an issue for me really and I’m sure I’ll only become hungrier while on.

Weekend, I’ll admit I like to drink a few beers here and there. I’m talking about less than a 6 pack however. Also willing to cut this.

I’ll do training next response.

Well, I think it would be good to start with a goal in mind. The goal is to turn as much of the mass I have on me to muscle and then some. So a goal would be 225lbs. Will I get there? Maybe, but will it be clean and lean? So I’ll do my best to keep it clean and welcome advice.

Breakfast- 3-4 whole eggs from self raised chickens we have (their eggs arnt like the jumbos you buy in the store just fyi), 2 sausage links/ patties (Turkey or Pork), normally already throw in hand full of chopped onions, peas, carrots (mixed steamed or raw veggies essentially)… I do this literally daily already. Sometimes I’ll add Organic Oatmeal but could go the steel cut oat route just takes longer. Have it on hand. I’ll also juice everything from carrots, ginger, celery, apples, beets, assortment of fruits in the AM. This is already a daily routine. No coffee for me either, I find it makes me feel like crap and crash.

Protein Shake, love those Lean Body’s w/ 40g protein- Wasabi covered Almonds or Similar. Pretzel or 2.

Lunch: Pork, Beef, Turkey (Love Turkey Tenderloin!), Head of broccoli or similar greens like asparagus, broccolini, string beans, brussel sprouts and carrots or corn. Tuna, Salmon, Grouper, Snapper. Brown Rice. Occasionally Crabs (blue, snow etc) Oysters, Clams etc. (same goes for dinner depending on the day)

More Lean Body 40g protein shake (drink usually 2-3 a day and a ton (like a case+) of Topo Chico or Pellegrino water just because I like it)

Dinner: basically same as Lunch. I find myself eating a lot of leftovers for lunch/ breakfast the next day depending on what was made. In general though, I’ll eat a bone in/ or out ribeye, a filet or a T bone steak. If there is any extra, I eat it with my eggs in the AM. Occasionally, Salmon or other fish that I like better if I can get my hands on it. Hand full of veggies and sweet potatoes in the mix. I’ll throw a mild fit if dinner dosnt have real meat or fish of some type. Very adamant about that and get meats from grass fed places like Campo Grande or White Oak Pastures etc. Fish is always wild caught and or frozen from trips we take.

Might find myself in the Kitchen again around 10:30-11pm. Guilty as I’m sure a lot of people are.

We have a pretty decent sized garden around 30x50 that produces all sorts of stuff. But even beyond that I’ll chow down on about anything and really don’t like sugar at all. I don’t eat sweets, no candy, no cake, no cookies. Not even for events- I simply don’t like it. If I’m out, it’s Sparkling Water or Unsweetened Tea. No chocolate either, hate it- always have.

I don’t think eating is necessarily going to be my issue, but Keeping it clean and Ensuring I get a solid 5000 cal+ while on is something I need to work on I think and am willing to stricken it up a bit. I just recently started trimming back (hence why I’m back in the game so to speak). I was 217lbs, not about 205lb last I checked… so I don’t think eating will be an issue for me really and I’m sure I’ll only become hungrier while on.

Weekend, I’ll admit I like to drink a few beers here and there. I’m talking about less than a 6 pack however. Also willing to cut this.

I’ll do training next response.
@rage22 this is a good start but this thread is not a log thread, this is a question thread. And clean and lean is a start.

Please start a new thread with your LOG journal.

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom