Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

younger brother stronger than me?

DRiiPz

Riiiiiiight,
I am 17 and I was wondering how is it possible that my younger brother who is aged 10, stronger than me? I have been training for a year so far and he doesn't even lift weights. So I thought my he has my dads genes? My dad used to take 50mg of Dianabol per week and when he cycled this for a month, I was aged about 2 years old. My brother wasn't born yet so maybe the "bodybuilding genes" is in my brother instead of me?

wrong forum to post this... at 17 you have no business even clicking on the AAS forum... i'm gonna move this to the right forum.

also if you are implying that your dad taking dbol had anything to do with your brother getting good genes that is nonsense. your brother probably has better genes than you, thats just the way it is... in this sport everyone has different shapes, sizes, strengths.. it doesn't matter... as long as you go to the gym and kick ass you will get the respect of your peers.. the dude i work out with benches over 450 pounds and he weighs 80 pounds more than me and has a gut.. that is his body and he is strong as an ox... i cannot compete with him but it doesn't mean we do not push each other in the gym.

Nice life

Your 10 year old brother is not stronger than you. Also get off this site lol.

if this isnt complete bullshit what kind of weights are you lifting vs your 10 year old brother lol thats pathetic

Take your tampon out of your vagina, and stop eating shit, lift weights the right way, and get your ass outdoors and off the couch. Go split some wood, or stack heavy rocks. That'll build some strength.

Riiiiiiight,
I am 17 and I was wondering how is it possible that my younger brother who is aged 10, stronger than me? I have been training for a year so far and he doesn't even lift weights. So I thought my he has my dads genes? My dad used to take 50mg of Dianabol per week and when he cycled this for a month, I was aged about 2 years old. My brother wasn't born yet so maybe the "bodybuilding genes" is in my brother instead of me?

I often wounder this my self. My oldest son is pretty strong and he works out with me now. However my yongest is only 6 years old and not lying this little fucker has a all out six pack abbs and can do pull ups like its his job. He does not work out yet but he is a trong little fuck.. I was juiced out of my mind when my wife got prago with him..

However the facts still remain nothing in this nature has ever been proven by any scientific evidence and until then will have to choke it up to genetics and chance.

Top Bottom