Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some newb questions about working out

Thanks for your replies all. I haven't been working out this week because I got myself an angina (or whatever the name in English is... basically: throat infection with fever)
But I'm gonna start doing things more seriously this weekend. I'm planning to do Saturday-Tueday-Thursday.
I'll post my entire routine as soon as I got one figured out.
I also bought a weight belt and some weights to make my dips and squats harder because they're becoming too easy. Pull ups are still a pain though, but I guess it'll go better.

I'm also gonna review my diet. I have a thin layer of fat on my belly. Not a beer gut at all, but still a layer that conceals the abs and that pisses me off, so I'm gonna try and get that away. Just not sure what I shuld do for that? Just let it be for the time being, or do cardio, or watch my diet better?DIET! If youre a hard gainer no cardio. forget about it!:D
I got some work to do this weekend don't I? :)
I would like to thank you all for the tips and the welcomes. I think I'll be staying here for a while and ask advice to the veterans here.
Looking forward to following this with you bro. Keep posting and asking questions. But forget about cardio dammit!!!:chomp:

Top Bottom