Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your workout for today.

it hurt like hell on my bicep, and it was a fight getting it up....
but it was deep as ass on calves...

i kept a log here for a while but i got tired of typing it out... but now ive cut my training down to 2-3 days/wk so i may start back up...

That would be awesome logs are always fun to read:) Did you use cross grip or clean grip? Both hurt like hell when I do a pr lol!

Press Training

YouTube - M20 W3 Press Training.wmv

Did quite a bit yesterday. Did Banded Overhead Presses with 155 lbs x 2 reps x 4 sets and then 165x1. Proceeded to do Dumbbell Rows with 120 lbs for 7 reps, 9 reps and 11 reps. Went on to do some Standing Unilateral Overhead Presses with 70 lbs for 3 sets and 5 reps. Then I did some Cable Rows with 180 lbs for 3 sets and 12 reps. Did some Swiss Ball Jackknife Pikes for core training. Concluded with a 3 supersets of Side Lateral Raises and Inverted Rows. Got a major pump out of them.

Great Press Training workout yesterday. Looking forward to next week. I want to hit 175 for a banded OHP.

Its a letter you can use in there when you can push that kind of weight.

B-

:lmao::lmao:

Does the axle make the shop harder? Also you say you used knee drive and split presses when needed, how far did you get before you needed that? Incredible overhead strength though!

:lmao::lmao:

Does the axle make the shop harder? Also you say you used knee drive and split presses when needed, how far did you get before you needed that? Incredible overhead strength though!

The axle makes it a bit harder in that it doesn't flex or whip at all. It also doesn't have sleeves that spin.

I would say that I needed consistant knee drive or spit pressing beginning somewhere in the middle of the 315lb set.

B-

I'm working out tomorrow. Squat, bench, and row for light 5s. Fifth workout in two months :(

my workout today was wresteling with 3 giant st bernards that are wild as all hell, sizing them for homade harnesses then putting the harnesses on them and bathing them. what a treat that was. son of a bitches where slobbering and mudding me all up. the highlite though was when our male 270+lbs smacked my wife right in the face with his big muddy paw knocking her to the ground then stood over her not letting her up while he licked her to death with his mouth like a camoto dragon. she was yelling for me to help but i couldnt stop laughing at her to be able to help.

today was back/bi run day

db rows
upright rows
wide pulldowns
wide pullups
barbell curl (outside the rack no homo)
reverse curl
5 mile run

Top Bottom