Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my old stats

Deciever

Someone brought back a thread about me when i was just starting in powerlifting , on a different message board...
My lifts back in december were-

Weihgt- 123
Bench- 185 (projected max, i did 135 10x so i said my max was 185, when my bench was really like 170)
Squat 155
Deadlift- 200
This was all after my injury, but i think i've made pretty good increases since than (in all but my bench)

my current stats are-
weight 135
Bench- 195 (and i actually did thsi, its not a projected max)
Squat- 300
Deadlift 360

Good job upping the stats. I the opposite of you, suck in squats and deads and good at bench.

Great progress.....that is the name of the game...progress, you sound like you have an ability for the deadlift....keep at it....good luck

Man, those are good numbers! You've doubled your squat and almost your doubled deadlift! If only I could say the same. I rejoice about 5lb here and 10lb there...

BigArnie said:
Man, those are good numbers! You've doubled your squat and almost your doubled deadlift! If only I could say the same. I rejoice about 5lb here and 10lb there...

haha me too, if i cget a 10 lb gain i get all excited now.

Incredable! Its amazing how youth is like a drug! Take advantage of your newness and youth to the sport , and life. You will be PR'ing every growth spurt, and every year regardless.

lets just hope i hit a growth spurt and grow a little bit.

Im workin on gaining weight.. I plan on gaining a lb a month. It doesnt seem like much, over time it will accumulate...

Top Bottom