Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Lifter's Iron Log...

Bodyweight 188lbs

Pretty sure I could feel the effects of the Dianabol yesterday in a couple of ways.

On the trail I felt almost lazy, or sluggish abit. Not bad, not depressed - but not bounding with energy. Kind of a calm and relaxed feeling. It's been so long since I ran Dianabol that I can't remember all the effects that it had on me.

I noticed quite abit of fullness in the muscles last night after dinner - had a large pasta with raw milk. High carb meals fill everyone out, but the fullness was more than usual.

Might bump the dose to 20mg every day just to make double sure the breakfast of champions is on point, then drop it.

I suspect I will really like the Turinabol. Seems to be WAY more anabolic than advertised. I was absolutely ravenous for protein within 24 hours of taking it - not even Dbol produces that effect on me. Hmm?

Body is definitely recomping. I don't think I can gain much if any weight atm with my diet despite having increased calories probably by 250-400 per day in the form of additional protein. This is good because I am not as lean as I want to be before I consider steadily building up. Need to buy some decent bodyfat calipers.

If I had to be honest with my bodyfat percentage, I would guess it's around 15-18%. It's hard to say because I hold alot of my fat around the lower abs and lower back/ass. I have obvious veins in my forearms and biceps showing, can see light ribcage in the vacuum pose, and slight Christmas tree in the lowerback with slight flex. A cross body flex with the arms, like doing a bro hammer curls reveals mild striations in the front/side deltoids, and from the rear can see very mild striations in the triceps.

So ya, been slowly but steadily losing fat and gaining muscles - scale weight not moving much, strength increasing significantly every week. Things are progressing well!

6-8-2020

Bodyweight 190.2lbs

Day 3 on 10mg Dbol. I'm certain it's the real deal now. Holding water in the muscles and under the skin. Bloat isn't too bad - I attribute that to the low dose and my clean diet. Definite feeling of fullness in the muscles throughout the day. Not so much a mild pump feeling as just full. Hard to describe it better than that.

Also noticed a mild depressive effect - very mild, not something that bothers me, but I notice it. I just ate my homemade chili about 30 minutes ago and my muscles feel very full.

Gotta give Domestic Supply props for my quality gear.

I'm gonna run the Dianabol for the rest of the week at 15mg and then drop it.

3 mile walk to beach today.

Weighted Dips BW + 25lbs x12, BW only x 7, 5

One Arm Kettlebell Row 53lbs x8, 8, 13

One Arm Kettlebell Shrug 70lbs x 12, 12, 12

Very solid workout.

6-10-2020

Bodyweight 191lbs

Stopped the Dianabol today. It seems to act as a mild depressant on me which I've decided I don't like. I don't remember this happening with the British Dispensary Anabols I used to take - BUT that was at least 14 years ago and perhaps my body isn't cool with Dbol anymore.

On a positive note, I like Turinabol! Definitely have noticed improved sprinting power and dense pumps. The pumps are better than Dianabol imho - being a firmer, tighter pump, though not as volumized.

3 mile walk to beach - 100 meter near sprint on sand, several short 10-15 yard moderate sprints on sand

Dumbell Curl 35lbs x8
Overhead Dumbell Extension 35lbs x25+ , 20
Red Band Row to chest for rear delts 1x30+
One Arm Red Band Rear Lateral 1x25+
Red Band Upright Row 1x25+
One Arm Red Band Upright Row 1x20

Until the gyms open, my workouts are probably going to be:

Monday
Weighted Dip
Kettlebell Row
KB Shrug
Weighted Neck Extension
Crunches

Wednesday
Incline Kettlebell Pushups
Dumbell Pullover
Dumbell Curl
DB Overhead Ext
Horizontal Band Row
One Arm Band Rear Lateral
Weighted Neck Flexion

Friday
Weighted Chinups
One Arm Kettlebell Press
One Legged Kettlebell Deadlift
Isometric Side Neck Resistance
Lying Leg Raises

6-12-2020

Bodyweight 191.8lbs

Weighted Chinups BW +25lbs x6; BW x6, Closegrip Pullup BW x4, Closegrip Chinup BW x4-5

One Arm Kettlebell Press 53lbs x6x5; 35lbs x20

Weighted Neck Flexion 25lbs x20 + 5 assisted reps with slower negatives (I'm gonna work on just building this weight up to 50 or more reps for now)

Felt really strong today.

6-15-2020

Bodyweight 193.4lbs

Weighted Dips BW +29lbs x12; BW only x6
One Arm KB Row 70lbs x13; 53lbs x19
Weighted Neck Flexion 25lbs x32

Nice pump. Felt strong despite being quite tired from battling a tooth infection requiring a root canal next week.

I cut out the shrugs because I just didn't have the energy.

My bodyweight is going steadily up - I have increased my carb intake abit.

Muscles feel full alot of the time with just the testosterone at 250mg per week.

6-17-2020

Bodyweight 192.4lbs

Kettlebell Pushup w/feet elevated BW +19
Stiff-arm DB Pullover 35lbs x30+
Dumbell Overhead Ext. 35lbs x20
Dumbell Curl 35lbs x 9R, 7L
Red Band High Row x45
One Arm High Row x30

6-19-2020

Bodyweight 191.4lbs

Weighted Chinups BW +31.5lbs x6
Closegrip Chinups BW x6,5

One Arm KB Press 53lbs x4x8
One Arm KB Shrug 70lbs x32, 53lbs x18-19

Lying Neck Flexion 25lbs x24 +4 force reps with slow negatives.

Neck is now 17" while pumped in relaxed posture. Starting to have that wrestler/runningback neck look. LOVE IT.

Top Bottom