Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg Growth

ke 20

im 5'11" 214lbs and am in the middle of my cycle
wk 1-8 Dbol 15mg ed
wk 1-15 EQ 600mg/w

i am noticing gains in my chest, back, arms, just about everything... some up to 2 inches already. i am just finishing up week 5 and i cant seem to put anything on my legs.

my workout looks like this
squats 4 sets 9-12 reps
leg press 4 sets 9-12 reps
lunges 4 sets 13-15 reps
calf raises 4 sets to failure (at least 20+)

i could use any advice on a workout for mass. Thanks. Karma for those with advice!

I say if you're doing those 9-12 reps pretty easily, then I'd bump the weight up and do some heavier squats in the 6-8 rep range. Also, you might want to do leg extensions in place of the leg press every other workout. Try to shock as much as possible.

I've also noticed you don't have much for the hams. Try doing some leg curls and straight leg deadlifts. Legs tend to get bigger by the whole unit instead of focused groups like the quads in your workouts.

NorgePrecision said:
I say if you're doing those 9-12 reps pretty easily, then I'd bump the weight up and do some heavier squats in the 6-8 rep range. Also, you might want to do leg extensions in place of the leg press every other workout. Try to shock as much as possible.

I've also noticed you don't have much for the hams. Try doing some leg curls and straight leg deadlifts. Legs tend to get bigger by the whole unit instead of focused groups like the quads in your workouts.

What do you suggest for reps and sets for leg curls and sld's?

Make sure your squats are ASS TO GRASS!!!

Once I started deep-squatting, my legs started to grow faster. Shit, I only do 4 sets of 10 for squats, followed by 2 sets of 45 degree leg press, and then 2 sets of leg extensions. It's the deep-squats that created the growth for me.

Oh yeah, gottta eat too.

For SLDL's put them before any isolation movement, but since you dont really have a complete isolation movement like leg curls, do them last.

Top Bottom