Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk Routine Advice

Ok, I started my new bulking diet 4 days ago. Going good so far. Im tracking everything I eat daily. Right now, Im getting approx. 3800 cal. 330 protien on non workout days, and 4300 cal. 360 protien on workout days. I feel pretty good so far too. I changed my training routine too, and will post that as well. Thanks to everyone!

BIGDHO said:
Nope..... not a power lifter per say I kind of adopted to same view as Coleman. And I quote "Everyone wants to get big but dont no one want to lift any heavy ass weight". I respond to hi volume hi intensity workouts. Ive tried other things that are much less volume and more intensity but I just dont respond to them.

this bears repeating! :)

I absolutely love training high volume, it is where i developed all of my size. However, to do high volume training, you have to be able to recover fairly quickly. I suspect this may be where a lot of guys have trouble maintaining high volume training.

cwick0 said:
I absolutely love training high volume, it is where i developed all of my size. However, to do high volume training, you have to be able to recover fairly quickly. I suspect this may be where a lot of guys have trouble maintaining high volume training.

right........I get alot of heat for the way I train (alot of volume) but you have to remember than I use a lot of gear and eat a lot to go hand in hand with my training. If I only ate 3500 cal. and 250 gm protien and was natural I would break down in a week. Thats why some guys read how I train and say there is no way.........the truth is there is no way on the diet and sups they are on.

BIGDHO said:
right........I get alot of heat for the way I train (alot of volume) but you have to remember than I use a lot of gear and eat a lot to go hand in hand with my training. If I only ate 3500 cal. and 250 gm protien and was natural I would break down in a week. Thats why some guys read how I train and say there is no way.........the truth is there is no way on the diet and sups they are on.

I dont know your training regimen, but i suspect some of the things we do are very similar. Believe it or not i train high volume and dont eat a ton or eat an enormous amount of protein. I havent had a protein shake in 9 months or so. I have slow metabolism so what i take in i pretty much use. The last time i was drinking protein shakes, i was gaining a pound for every shake i drank.

The only extra protein i ingest is from protein bars, which i snack on while i am in the office. I try to get protein at morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, and at dinner. I usually have oatmeal for breakfast. I have been eating more chicken too. I am a midwesterner through and through and love my beef, but i had to start eating more chicken. Chicken is usually cheaper and can be easier to cook (oven).

The genetics arent bad, both parents are big. Plus i have a huge barrel shaped chest, so i thrive on upper body exercises. I just need to keep developing my back, it doesnt even compare to my chest.

Just a quick note to update my progress. I am now up to 190 lbs! (A true feat for me). Im steady on my way to 200. BF is still at 10% too.

10 lbs of mass is awasome! Keep it up and keep a watch on the b.f. dont do like I did. I seen the scale going up and come to find out I was gaining to much fat along with muscle............looks like your doing it right though. 200 lbs is near!

Top Bottom