Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being High After Heavy Deads

Jord

Anyone else get real high for about an hour after doing heavy deadlifts? I just got back from the gym where I pulled a double at 445 lbs (not all that bad for a natty i guess) and now I'm all spaced out and feeling funny. It feels kinda good, like i just took a big hit of a 3 gram bat or sumthin'. Am i the only one this happens to???
:fro:

I feel light headed and pukey sometimes but have never been lucky enough to feel high.:( Maybe someday.:)
KONDOR

When doing heavy compound movements, your body will produce more test or is it something else. I'm pretty sure it's test which is why you get that nice feeling after a heavy workout. I may be wrong on the hormone so any that would like to correctme I would appreciate it

Delinquent, that really does actually make a lot of sense. My body must be responding to the strain on it due to heavy training by producing more of the chemicals which aid in reparation of lean tissue, ligaments and tendons.

Last edited:
Dead lifts are the shit....they should be in everybodies routine....Stiff legged deads are the bomb for the hammies! I love them

Heavy compound movements elicit a greater endorphin response. You've got yourself a case of "powerlifter's high."

Good Stuff!:D

Top Bottom