Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

Literally the most useless animal on the planet.

And I say this having been one of them once upon a time.

I had NO idea about how to do 99% of anything when I was that age, including sex. I'd like the tight skin and no wrinkles but to actually go back to that age, fuck it. If I can't keep what I know, who needs it. I was hotter then and yet I'm more confident now. Who needs the bullshit? Dating these underaged whores is half the reason men think women are greedy, grasping, insane and high maintenance.

Agreed. If I wanted one of these drunken whores, I'd date one. Been there. Not interested. 25 is about the youngest I'd seriously date I think. Unless she was really something special. I don't see much of that around here.

Went out with a buddy last night who dates a 22 yr old. Sure she's hot as hell and seems sweet and all. She's also dumb as a stump. Add in her friends and I wanna break my beer bottle and slit my own throat.

Lololololololololololoololllolollllo111.

I thought this would get some funny ones, and some that I could actually take things from. I actually am looking for a committed relationship right now. My town sucks for meeting women in public. They are all college chicks. Good for a throw, but not ltr material in most cases. And yes, I suck at writing about myself.

Wooty, I'll change my damn profile pic, when I damn well please :)

Hahahahahaah finally!!!! Looks awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gonna have to get rid of that Dodge truck if you want to pull in any serious tail

just sayin'

Top Bottom