Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW! I had this 15 set squat workout yesterday!

S

SSAlexSS

Wow!

for the first time I did 15 sets of squats doing : pre-exhaustion, drop sets, heavy/lighgt, few/lots reps, 21s, flushing, super slow, rest pause, etc. That was awesome!!! My legs are dead now!!!

Hopefully such workout is good. I hope so...

What do you think? (i usually do only 1-5 sets of squats).

Give your damn legs lots of rest time. I don't think I would ever want to do 15 sets of squats. How do you drop sets with them? I guess you could set pins in a power rack to catch the weight but if your squatting really heavy and squatting deep then getting the weight back up must be a real bitch.

Nathan said:
Give your damn legs lots of rest time. I don't think I would ever want to do 15 sets of squats. How do you drop sets with them? I guess you could set pins in a power rack to catch the weight but if your squatting really heavy and squatting deep then getting the weight back up must be a real bitch.

I did ass to floor so m,uch , that the gym teacher told me "don't go so low".

And yeh it sucked! 15 set of squats plus abouit 5 sets of other leg work!

20 sets!!! YEH BABY! I am barely walking today!!! Hopefully my legs are shatterd into new growth.

And hey, I think that I am not overtraining.

Belial said:
I think you should have done 1/3 the sets with more weight. :D

Actually I have done a set (first time ever) with much more weight than I can usually do. (90 pounds more)

YEH! Squatting all the way~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shockers like that are great fun aren't they! :D Great for experimentation too which it seems like you did a lot of.

SSAlexSS said:
And hey, I think that I am not overtraining.

You aren't overtraining...

...only if you did this every workout. Shit like this is great. Even if you trained beyond your optimal training zone for hypertrophy (in terms of volume), you have expanded you pain threshold and that will only help you in EVERY aspect of training.

GenetiKing said:

You aren't overtraining...

...only if you did this every workout. Shit like this is great. Even if you trained beyond your optimal training zone for hypertrophy (in terms of volume), you have expanded you pain threshold and that will only help you in EVERY aspect of training.

YES!!! WOW! Rockin'!

Thanks for reassurance!

Top Bottom