Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you run into the water when a shark is present?

Would you enter the water if a shark was present?

• yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh

IF, I was desperate enough to be a lifeguard on a beach with shark attacks a possiblity, I would be prepared (packing a Buck knife daily) in case I had to go in the water........or having something else onhand :D

its just not worth it for me unless its someone i care about. what do i get out of it? maybe if its a hot chick and shes gonna blow me if i save her but not for some random dude.

absolute hardgainer said:
you'd help anyone you'd see fend off a vicious dog, too, wouldn't you?

Yes, but thats completely different. You may be 6 times as big as the dog, you have your footing and can grab random objects to fight it off.

Would you help someone fend off a bear?? thats more like it.

Last edited:
id get a huge fat ass rock from somewhere, run into the water and drop it on the fuckers head. dont they swim away if you scare the shit outa them??

have fun swimming out there with a huge ass rock. youll probably have one shark victim and one drowned retard.

I had to go downstairs and save my wife from a Big ass Lizard in the house last night... I was pumped:karate:

okok i see the flaw in my plan, how bout- lure the sucker in with some bait i.e stray cat etc, when he gets close enough, grab the huge ass rock and THEN drop it on the fuckers head.

McBainXVII said:
okok i see the flaw in my plan, how bout- lure the sucker in with some bait i.e stray cat etc, when he gets close enough, grab the huge ass rock and THEN drop it on the fuckers head.

What? :FRlol:

I'm sure they would have a spear gun on hand in those situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom