Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you run into the water when a shark is present?

Would you enter the water if a shark was present?

• yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't swim too well so I'm not sure how I would stay afloat while simultaneously kicking a shark's ass!

I've done some pretty crazy things before, so yeah , sure I would.
I just hope I never have to. That has to be the worst feeling, having that happen to somebody right in front of you.

winny fan im touched, bump for the master plan. im having a little trouble getting the whole mass production thing happening

I would if I thought I could take it. Sharks are fun to kill, since they enjoy it so much, why should they have all the fun. Dammit!

Yes, nothing is better than wrestling sharks. And when your done you can have fresh shark steaks. Protein mmmmm. Good:chomp:

If I was on a cycle, then yes, I'd knock the shit out of the shark. "You think you're tough you fucking Shark?", I would say. "I'm going to knock your fucking teeth out. Next time you attack someone you'll be trying to suck them through a straw because I'm going to break your jaw, you piece of shit."

I have surfed when sharks were present.

Down in los angeles when i was growing up, a buddy and I were surfing. We had each just ridden a wave, and were paddling back out, then we realized that everybody had dissapeared.

Then a lifeguard truck pulls up to the edge and yells at us through the loudspeaker to get out of the water.

We hadn't heard him the first time, because we were pushing through the waves to get out (surf was kinda big that morning). Which is why everybody else had gone to shore. Several mako sharks had been spotted in the immediate area.

That is my most interesting shark story, I do have a couple others though.

You wouldn't be wrestling shit except a bunch of teeth up ur ass from that shark. :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

It would depend on if i knew the person ,how many sharks involved,how deep the water was

I would rescue the victim BUT!!!! its a shame that i will be to busy videotaping the shit to sell to the network stations.......RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom