Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you run into the water when a shark is present?

Would you enter the water if a shark was present?

• yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSalami said:
have fun swimming out there with a huge ass rock. youll probably have one shark victim and one drowned retard.

Holy shit LMFASSS OFF!!!!!

What type of shark are we talking about??

I wouldnt waste my time on anything less than a tiger shark.....

Ok enough macho bullshit....!!

As far as what the guys could do.....from the little I know of shark attacks, they are usually mistakes. Humans arent a sharks natural prey. The shark wants a nice soft seal (or similar) and humans can look alot like a seal when they are on the surface. So chances are the shark will realise its mistake (humans are usually bony) and look for lunch elsewhere. That together with the fact that it is a lifeguards job to help the public out of diffficulties means IMO they should have done something. I'm sure they are happy to take the perks of the job.....so they have to deal with bad stuff too. If not, they shouldnt be doing that particular job.

Natymike said:
During the latest shark attack, some lifeguards were being bitched at for not running in the water to help a guy getting attacked by a shark.

What exactly could they do?? They are getting paid next to nothing and your telling them to take on a man eating shark?

Sitting here reading this i would have to say No!!! fucking way am i going out in the water with sharks in it.

But if it took place will i'm there it would be like all the other times, damn I could have been hurt or killed why do i do this stuff before i think.

It depends, if the damn thing was using gear I prolly wouldn't mess with it. But a normal shark? Hell yes, I'll slaughter him and eat the fucker. That'll pack some mass on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom