Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worst thing yuo've eaten in the name of lifting.

oatmeal that my mom made for me and thats been sittin on my stove for 4 days....

yea I thought it was still gonna taste good.

EAS cookies n cream protein bar. I could taste it for 3 days afterward. Had that "I'm going to puke any sec now" feeling for 3 days. Yuck!

i posted in another thread:
1 scoop ON Vanilla Ice Cream Whey
1tbsp virgin Olive Oil
1tbsp Gplenish
3-4g's Taurine
nothing tastes worse, and keep in mind i don't really have any reservations as far as taste, i eat raw ALCar, Green Tea extract and RHO, but this Gplenish mixture is plain gross...but i can't complain as far as the results it yields: it's worth the taste, the money and every sip of that concoction

juve said:
i posted in another thread:
1 scoop ON Vanilla Ice Cream Whey
1tbsp virgin Olive Oil
1tbsp Gplenish
3-4g's Taurine
but this Gplenish mixture is plain gross...but i can't complain as far as the results it yields: it's worth the taste, the money and every sip of that concoction

LOL:p

just add in one or two more scoops of that flavored Whey and you'll be fine....

I take it your on a low carb diet:)

no i'm not low carbing...that's my night-time ultimate recovery formula (YEA!!!)...works great, i get deep sleep, weirdest dreams and next day wake up at 6AM like a soldier with no complaints...i love it...i'll post my feedback soon, there's so much more to it!!

Myoplex makes these protein chips that are supposed to be like potato chips. When you first put them in your mouth it's not too bad. After the 3rd chew, they taste like saw dust. I'm not a very picky eater, but I couldn't choke down many of them.

I recently mixed vanilla flavoured whey with oats and milk and heated it all up.

Big mistake.

2 chicken breasts and mountian dew code red put in the blender and drank....was like drinking baby shit....very thick and warm...

Top Bottom