Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol question/please help me

sexkitten

I have these 25mg winstrol capsules that i cant break up into smaller pieces bc of the way they are packed.

Instead of taking 12.5mg a day is it ok if i just take one 25mg pill every other day?

I know you are supposed to take about 5-7.5mg twice a day but i cant do that with what I have. thanks for your help
sexkitten! meooow! :heart:

I wouldn't if I were you. I would stick with ED dosing. Winny has a short half life, therefore, more frequent dosing is required. I think oral Winny has a 8-9 hour half life.

Reason being it twofold. First, you should try to keep the hormone levels in your body even and constant. This reduces the chance of side effects because there are no fluxuations in the amount of substance circulating in your body. Second, you results will likely be better with more consistant dosing. Back to constant levels, your body will be able to utilize the AAS constantly, rather than having it in the body one day, gone the next, in the body, then gone...etc. Get it?

I would find a way to break those tabs. You can get pill splitters at many drugstores, plus I think GetPinz has them online.

This is a good example of it pays to WAIT and find the EXACT substance for you, rather than grabbing the first/easiest available simply to start taking AAS. Being impatient leads to problems 99% of the time....maybe not now, but eventually it will catch up to you.

daisy girl, they are little capsuels but they are packed so tight. do you have any suggestions??? i opened it up and tried to split it in half but it was very messy.

i think i may order new stuff instead of dealing with the hassle.

have u ever taken win? and did u like the results??

Hmmm.....capsules with powder? You COULD try to find a small measurement scale (that will measure down to mg's) and measure out doses. Not sure where to find a scale like that (drugstore? medical supply? online?) and it may be much more trouble than it is worth.

I've never taken Winny, never plan to either. You are braver than I am - I don't trust Winny. Too many women have bad results with Winny for me to chance it. I know everyone is different, and there are some women who get good results from it, but I'd rather not find out if I am one who gets bad sides.

It's funny, I've taken Test Prop and Nandrolone Phenylpropinate (and Var, of course), but I won't do Winny.

well, im honestly not close to being braver than you cause i wont use anything injectable. i just cant do it. my bf was going to do it for me but i cant stand needles which is which i tend to use these substances that are pills only. im going to think about it. thanks for your help

kitten: stay aways from winny, seriously.
a) they are hursh on your liver
b) your voice will get lower
c) if you want to do AAS - go with Anavar

i have used anavar and i did have great results. my prob right now is its too expensive and it would take me about 2 weeks to get. smb, have u ever taken winny?

sexkitten said:
i have used anavar and i did have great results. my prob right now is its too expensive and it would take me about 2 weeks to get.

This is my problem. AAS is not something you do haphazardly. It is irresponsible and stupid to do something simply because it is what is available. The ramifications of AAS can be great....they can destroy you femininity permanently. Not only that, but they can have some hellish side effects.

You'll have to wait 2 weeks for Var? The Horror!!!! If you can't afford it, WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN. There is no rush. You get one body, one chance....you are better off waiting than taking the first, easiest, cheapest AAS available.

A responsible user ALSO does time on=time off.......

Top Bottom