Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol question/please help me

kitten: I am on the same page w/DG - wait for var, save some $$. Yes, I have taken Winny (both pills and shots) - gives you a nice, hard loook for the summer. I will take var over winny any time; however, var is very expensive for guys - as I have to take at least 6 pills a day, where you will be fine w/2.

smb_69 said:
Yes, I have taken Winny (both pills and shots) - gives you a nice, hard loook for the summer.

This is a common BIG difference in Winny for men and women. Winny in women, suually but not always, will add weight and some bloat. MOST women DO NOT cut using Winny.

Winny is used as a cutting drug in men. It is used mostly to add mass in women. Ask BrickGirl...she added at least 10lbs using it.

This is a common area I see .... a female comes here because her dumb-ass BF tells her Winny is a cutting drug. She usually ends up bloated and full of sides. Again, individual mileage may vary...but it happens often enough to keep me the hell away from it.

daisy, why do you hate so much on everyone and get so agressive when someone doesnt listen to your advice. i have talked to many WOMEN who took winny on their own free will and had great results. My bf has nothing to do with me taking these pills.

You really need an attitude adjustment, and should learn to realize that just b/c u read something somewhere doesnt mean shit.

kitten

sexkitten said:
daisy, why do you hate so much on everyone and get so agressive when someone doesnt listen to your advice. i have talked to many WOMEN who took winny on their own free will and had great results. My bf has nothing to do with me taking these pills.

You really need an attitude adjustment, and should learn to realize that just b/c u read something somewhere doesnt mean shit.

kitten

I'm sorry you feel that way.

My post quoting SMB had nothing to do with you AT ALL. It was meant as a general statement about women and Winny. I even stated that individual mileage may vary.

I am sorry you think I get 'agressive' when people don't take my advice. I don't think I get agressive, I simply state facts. Sorry it ain't sugar coated. I don't like seeing people fuck up their bodies, or do things haphazardly. I disagree STRONGLY with what I have read from you and some others using AAS. But I still give advice to help, I just also give my opinion. I think it would be negligent for me, especially as a Mod, to just give advice without also stating risks and ways to make an experience BETTER and SMARTER.

If someone doesn't like my advice or doesn't want to take my advice, that is fine. No skin off my back. It isn't me who has to live with sides and or a bad experience. On the flipside, I don't claim to know all. My opinions, my advice as based off my experiences and what I have read/heard. I am NOT the end-all-be-all for fitness advice....never claimed to be either.

But I am never gonna blow smoke up your ass just to make you feel good. I'll tell you what I think, you do with it what you wish.

The goal here is for all of us to learn and take in information....even if it isn't what you want to hear. If you have such an issue with my advice and my personality, then I will be happy to stop helping you.

sexkitten said:
i have used anavar and i did have great results. my prob right now is its too expensive and it would take me about 2 weeks to get. smb, have u ever taken winny?

If you are this impatient in waiting for gear, i'd be willing to bet money you are juicing for the wrong reasons.

Not a flame, but you sound like someone trying to build a castle overnight. I got news for you, but it takes years of dedication, patience, hard training, and harder dieting.

daisy girl,i appreciate all the advice you give and i dont want anything sugar coated i just think you come off a little rude somtimes. i appreciate more than anything that you do tell me all the bad stuff that can potenially happen when i ask a question.

i have taken everythin you said into consideration and ill let you know what i decide to do.

VIEW: "Not a flame, but you sound like someone trying to build a castle overnight. I got news for you, but it takes years of dedication, patience, hard training, and harder dieting." i want you to know that in no way am i trying to build a castle over night. i train at the gym bout 4-5 days a week, i watch what i eat and i am in good shape. i am not looking for a miracle and i think you should know a little about me before you assume anything

I am not a fan of women using winstrol. I have had the most success with women using either 10-12.5mg ox daily or using 25mg DECA once weekly. No virility or other "male" problems. Testosterone gel and sublinguals are OK as well as long as they are low-dose. Still see the best results with ox and deca.

geez - I go away for a few days and come back to a cat fight -:)

kitten - you should really listen to DG, she is trying to help. Stick to var, listen to us. My gf did Winny for pre-contest and she still sounds like a man on the phone. However, if you are as stubborn as I think you are - go ahead, try the pills for a few weeks and see what happens. if you start growing hair on your face and your voice get lower - you can stop. Winny is out of your system in 24-48 hours, so no harm done.

DG - I have to politely disagree with you on Winny. My gf and a few other female bb that i know do use Winny for cutting - combined with a strict diet and some other tricks it works very nice for pre-contest.

kitten - in all seriousness, if you try it - please let us know your results.

smb_69 said:
DG - I have to politely disagree with you on Winny. My gf and a few other female bb that i know do use Winny for cutting - combined with a strict diet and some other tricks it works very nice for pre-contest.

No problem with disagreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (as long as it is the same as mine...hahahahahaha....j/k) :) :lol:

I think much of what I say about Winny is not well-understood...... it is not meant as a blanket statement against the drug. I have never once said that Winny is a bad idea for all women, I have never said it should never be used by women. Winny, as do many things, has it's place in some women for some purposes.

I AM strongly against relative beginners using Winny. There is a DRAMATIC difference between seasoned lifters who probably are NOT novice AAS users using Winny for a competition.....and young women, relatively new to AAS using a drug that often causes side effects and who might not be using in the most safe and well-thoughtout manner. These women USUALLY come here wanting to try Winny without REALLY knowing about AAS and the potential issues.

THIS is what I have a problem with. THIS is why I come down on Winny. Not the drug, the situation.

Last edited:
DG - now I agree 100% -:) a lot of women treat Winny tabs as diet pills and think that is a very mild steroid! - NOT! anyways, Var is a great AAS for beginners - next step up IMO is primo or deca, after that - who knows - to each its own -:)

Top Bottom