Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has failed on free weight squats?

some fucking powerlifter at the gym today was maxing out and didnt have the common sense to ask someone for a spot and the stupid ass dropped 425 on his chest from full extension,i had to help the poor fucker struggle to get it back up,then the asshole doesnt thank me but bitches because i came to help,i smiled and got back to training

I've failed once using a weight I was easily capable of. I just lost my balance. Unfortunately it happened in front of a guy I was desperately trying to look cool in front of too.

I've only failed spotterless on squats once. Pretty much as ssme described but not as dramatic. Now I have a home power rack and I plan on failing again. No biggie.

WODIN/yudfayfay that's what you get for not using collars doofus.

I bomb out at least 1/3 of everytime I squat.

The worst was I was going for 455 and I hit it once, then the second time I go down and my form wigged out and I damn near fell out of the rack...the bar BARELY got caught on the lip. That shit would have killed me, my friend spotting me usually touches me in the mid back to let me know when to stop at a safe distance after unracking but he didn't pay attention that time.

I don't mind bombing out as no one there squats so I'm not embarassed, I just don't like having to unload all of the damn plates.

Top Bottom