Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

thanks for the reassurance enock.
but da big thinker now has me worried.
He says my diet is wrong. Im pretty sure its right.

You got say in this enock?>

RECOVERY

If just one body part is sore it should recover faster than it would if you have many muscles sore. Your body cannot repair every muscle at the same time efficiently. If your entire upper body is sore, don't think, "well I can still work legs" cause now everything is sore and it will probably take twice as long for your upper body to recover. You are much better off throwing in an extra skip day than you are to overkill and have to take off a week, however a week off is good every now and then. I'm not saying that you can't work legs if your back is sore or don't work chest if your legs are sore, but try not to get where everything is sore at once.

my $.01

I agree with big thinker. If you are doing 60 mins of cardio and training with weights than you don't need to subtract 500 cals from your amr. Do you do cardio everyday? If you can get whey, eat egg whites after training, with some fruit juice and honey. On non-training days don't eat this post workout meal. You need to reavaluate your diet. Have you found a way to eat at school without being spanked?:D

Re: RECOVERY

Rockaho said:
Your body cannot repair every muscle at the same time efficiently. If your entire upper body is sore, don't think, "well I can still work legs" cause now everything is sore and it will probably take twice as long for your upper body to recover.

Very true. Each body part/muscle group is NOT a closed system. Nothing operates in a vacuum. Think of it this way... You're nervous system has to recover after every workout, everyday you train. It's not like shoulders or legs which have an entire week to recover.

guys,anyone can clearly see that his diet is the problem...!you are what you eat and this is especially true in bodybuilding.i beleive that DIET is 90% of the equation to obtaining the body we truly want.
there's just no way blood drinker can recuperate on tuna and 2/3 cup of rice...blood drinker,please supply your stats(height,present weight,bf%,etc) and i will plan out something for you...o.k.?DIET IS THE KEY TO CHANGING YOUR APPEARANCE...IT IS FOR THIS REASON WE CONSTANTLY SEE PEOPLE TRAINING HARD IN THE GYM W/ ALMOST NO RESULTS YEAR AFTER YEAR...BECAUSE THEIR DIET STINKS...HENCE,THE SAME LAME ASS BODY YEAR ROUND.LET'S GET TO WORK.

Ok, my stats:

165lbs
15 yrs.
? %bf (i've been told)
5'4

I want to cut and I want to get an efficient diet to cut my gut.
I dont know what bf %entage i am, but realistically, i can grab two handfuls at my lower abs of fat.
If i pull those down i can see my abs.

Your call.

Please help me out.

i will be having an eca stack along with 60 mins morning cardio 5 times a week + 3 days training.

I know only one measurement:
I have a fucking gut, I have tried so hard and I find it so frustrating to find out that ive been doing it all wrong. I guess it's just part of the learning cycle, but damn it's a bitch.
Dont flame my stats, im still just a cool novice. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom