Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

I still don't understand why you want to get cut, but I guess you made up your mind. You are severely overtraining and undereating Imo. After all you have gone through, you still weigh 165. Time for a change. At least you have the discipline. That's half the battle.

I believe your problem is that at your age Dieting( Cutting ) is, in my opinion not wise. You are at in the most naturally anabolic stage of your life. Remember that muscle burns fat, therefore I would be trying to gain mass. If you gained 10 lbs of muscle I promise that the gut you have will not be nearly as prominant. If you train to a point where you are getting that sore you must feed your body an overabundance of food. Now, this should be nutritious foods but some extra calories are ok!!. Save cutting to the point where you have enough mass to sculpt. This is the time to grow bro, take advantage of it LOL

treat yourself to a steak. you're too young to deprive yourself of the good foods/pleasures in life. Don't go out and eat everything. But go ahead and eat "fun" food once in a while. Otherwise when you're 25 you're going to be burnt out and forget about the gym. Life is a marathon not a sprint. Patience in a virtue. You have your whole life to sculpt the body you want. Have fun while your young

punch said:
I believe your problem is that at your age Dieting( Cutting ) is, in my opinion not wise. You are at in the most naturally anabolic stage of your life. Remember that muscle burns fat, therefore I would be trying to gain mass. If you gained 10 lbs of muscle I promise that the gut you have will not be nearly as prominant. If you train to a point where you are getting that sore you must feed your body an overabundance of food. Now, this should be nutritious foods but some extra calories are ok!!. Save cutting to the point where you have enough mass to sculpt. This is the time to grow bro, take advantage of it LOL

My thoughts exactly.:cool:

GOD DAMMIT FUCK THAT NO!!
I JUST NEED 5 LBS or so OF SHREDDING GOD DAMMIT!
I WANT TO GET IT STRAIGHT...I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW MUCH I WANNA CUT BUT I JUST WANNA GET RID OF THE TWO HANDFULS OF FAT I CAN GRAB FROM MY STOMACH AND SOME FROM MY LOVE HANDLES.

THAT IS ALL.
PLEASE SPARE ME THE BULLSHIT.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE PLEASURES OF LIFE AT THE MOMENT. ID RATHER GET CUT.
I NEED TO FOR THE SUMMER.

I STILL AWAIT YOU REPLY WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION DA BIG THINKA.

YOU WANNA HELP ME ON THIS TOO, BIG ANDY?

AND I DEFINETELY DO HAVE SOME MASS TO SCULPT.
I HAVE THE TWO SPLIT IN MY LEGS WHICH LOOK GREAT. I HAVE BIG ARMS, AND UNDER THE FAT I GOT WASH BOARD ABS MAN. YOU CAN SEE THEM ALREADY, JUST THAT THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY OVER A LAYER OF FAT (THEY LOOK SOFT)

I HAVE SOME MASS TO SCULPT. AND I WANNA SEE WHAT I REALLY GOT.

PLEASE, IVE BEEN CHUBBY ALL MY LIFE PRACTICALLY.
IM SICK OF IT.

yo big andy and punch:
if i were to bulk i would gain more fat than i already have. it is beyond my definition of desireable already. do you really believe that i can get fatter while i lift and i will look more cut???

Fuck that !
Please, Big Andy, I know you can help. I want to cut, you guys have to respect that. I was planning on starting this diet tomorrow.
I must go to sleep to dial in my 8 hours of rest soon, and da big thinka is obviously busy at the moment.

Big Andy, could you be of help man? Reformulate my diet according to what must be changed?

PLEASE

HEY GUYS,CAN WE CUT THE BD SOME SLACK!HE'S 15 AND WANTS TO SHOW OFF HIS ABS...SO WHAT?CAN WE GET OUT OF THE MINDSET THAT A KID MUST EAT EVERYTHING IN LIFE,INCLUDING FUN FOODS.THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THAT OUR COUNTRY IS FULL OF OBESE PEOPLE.BD IS DISCIPLINED ENOUGH AND HAS MADE A CHOICE.BD,BE PATIENT,AND YOU NUTRITION PLAN IS COMING UP...FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK HE'S TOO YOUNG TO CUT OR WHATEVER,I HAVE TAKEN HIS AGE INTO CONSIDERATION.FYI

Top Bottom