Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

BLOOD DRINKER,

JE TE COMPRENDS MON AMI...LAISSE FAIRE CEUX QUI T'INSULTE!!!CA DEVRAIT PAS ETRE TROP LONG...HOPE I DIDN'T MASSACRE THE FRENCH...

Le grand penseur, person l'a insulte, on a simplement dit qu'il ne devrait pas s'occuper de son petit ventre. S'il mangeait un peu plus, Il pourait developer ses muscles et perde son gras en MEME temp. A son age, c'est possible. :)

Anyway, what I'm trying to tell you Blood is that you are getting to strict on the dieting, something that is holding you back. If you read my post "Cutting diet made easy..." on the diet board, you will see that I made the same mistake. You can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. We'll just design your diet primarily for fat loss, and secondly for muscle gain. It is possible.

I'll be glad to help you out.

Yeah, i guess that's something i could opt for :)
Thanks guys for the help.

As soon as you figure out something for me (as i am in desperate need of it) please post it here. I can hardly sleep thinking of this.

Thanks for real
bl00d

How about 198g of carbs and 250g of protein on non-training days and you add 60g of carbs on training days, with I don't know 40g of fat? That would be roughly 2200 cals on non-train. days and 2450 on train. days.

I'm just throwing ideas at you.

da big thinka, have you had time yet man?
big andy?

anyone?

It's been a whole day this thread has not been replied to, as it is still unfinished. Please help me reach some conclusion with all this.

Help me out line this diet according to what has been said above.

i appreciate your help

here goes:

meal#1 meal#2
6 egg whites 6oz tuna
1 oz non fat cheese 1 small salad
1 cup grapes 1 apple
1 pc ww toast 1 pita bread
1 tsp olive oil(w/ egg whites) 1 tbsp light mayo
1/2 tsp natural peanut butter 3 olives(chopped)

meal#3(aft.snack) meal#4
1oz turkey breast 6oz lean hamburger meat
1/2 orange 1oz non fat cheese
3 almonds tomato/lettuce/onion slice
2 pcs ww bread
1 apple
4 macadamia nuts(hope you can get these,cause they're great!!!if not,sub w/ 6 almonds)

meal#5(snack 1 hour prior to bed)
1oz turkey breast
1 cup strawberries
6 peanuts(non-salted)

o.k...try this exact diet for at least 4 weeks and supply a weekly update...so that i can make changes if necessary.drink 8oz of water 30 min's prior to your meals and snacks...not during!make sure you drink at least 8-8oz glasses of water daily and let me know if you are taking any fat-burners(i hope not at your age!!!)
you should be training 3-4 times/week and forget about your 60 min's cardio nightmares.3 25 min sessions is plenty at your age,along w/ your weight training.any questions...ask!at your age,losing your gut and gaining quality muscle will be a sinch...DO NOT OVERDUE ANYTHING AND DON'T MAKE IT HARDER THAN WHAT IT REALLY IS.FYI...OH! AND GOOD LUCK.:)

I like the big thinker's diet, but I had already worked on yours, so I might as well post it.;)

Main sources of protein:

Split thru day: 2 big-ass cans of tuna, 14 egg whites, and 1 yolk = 180g of protein

Oatmeal+ww bread+rice = rouglhy 20 g of protein

40 g of protein by chicken/shrimp/turkey in Meal 4

C/P/F

Meal1:

6egg whites, 1 yolk
Oatmeal (40 g of carbs)
Small apple(20-25g of carbs)
Cinnamon

60/32/9

Meal2:

2 slices of ww bread (or another bread like flaxseed bread) (30-35g of C, 5g of P)
2/3 can of Tuna(I hope it's in water)(43g of P, 5g of carbs)
1 tablespoon of reduced fat Miracle Whip( 3g of F, 3g of C)
Green-Red peppers diced, Green-Red onions, Celeri, Carrots (5-10g of C)

50/48/6

Meal 3:

2/3 cups of rice(30g)(I don't know what rice you are eating but 30g seems to low for 2/3 of a cup, 5g of P)
2/3 can of Tuna(I hope it's in water)(43g of P, 5g of carbs)
Juice from a lemon

35/48/4

Meal 4:

Banana(7-8inches long)/apple (30 g of carbs)
Turkey/Chicken/Tuna AGAIN!/Extra lean ground beef (the last 2 are not recommended) (40g of P)/ You can use Mrs Dash(it's a spice)
Vegetables(5-10g of carbs)

40/40/3-6

Train( You better train like a bitch!)

**Meal5(right after Training):

2 boxes of apple juice(250ml each) (60g of carbs)
8 egg whites(28g of P)( you can get liquid egg whites in cartons, btw)

60/28/1

Meal 6( 45 min to 1 hour later):

Salad, (no tomatoes, no cheese, maybe a little balsamic vinegar)(15 of carbs)
2/3 of a can of Tuna(43g of P, 5g of C)
2-3tbsp of olive oil, or maybe a few almonds

20/43/8-12

Meal7:

20-30g of protein from shrimp. I really hope you can get this. Go for shrimp that is 21% protein

0/20-30/0-2

**Note: -Meal 5 is different on non training days: Don't drink the Juice!!!
-Interchange meal 5 with meal 6 on non-training days.
-You can make an omelette with the 8 egg whites using different vegetables like mushrooms, peppers and onion. I know they like mushroom omelettes in France!

Well that's about it, drink 4-5 liters of water in between meals. The more you drink the better your body will look. Don't add any extra salt. At least try not to.

Any questions?

Oh yeah, FUCK the fat Burner!!! Seriously, it will affect your education.

Top Bottom