Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

blood_drinker

WTF? I can't train anything!
My following are sore

Lats
Legs
Hams
Glutes
Calves
Arms (bi and tri)
Delts
Traps
Chest

WTF?

bro...what do you do for a living?perhaps,it's time for you to take a break(1 week perhaps) from the gym.in many instances,we overtrain,not due to our training,but due to work related stress,family problems,etc.
in addition,tune in on your diet and make sure that you are consuming enough quality protein,carbs and efa's.
how are you training at the present time?please advise!perhaps we can help you out w/ more detail than stated above???

Im cutting , and that seems to be the problem. Im in an elite HS and I'm planning on getting into Ivy League, so that's stressfull as is.

My diet consists of 60 mins cardio first thing in the morning.
=Calories/Protein/Fats/Carbs=

MEAL 1
2 eggs+1white = 166/15.5g/10g/2.4g
1 WW bread = 69/3g/1.2g/13g
TOTAL= 316/18.5g/11.2g/36.4g

MEAL 2
2/3 c rice - 30 g carbs
1/2 can tuna (280g)= 176cals/32g prot/4g
TOTAL= 320cals - 37g protein

MEAL 3-5
Same as meal 2, with variations of tuna (chicken breast)

MEAL 6
1 can tuna (280g)= 352cals/64g prot/8.1/0

+1 daily tbsp of olive oil (cant get flax)

TOTAL - 2071 cals, 207.5g prot / 50g fat / 133g carbs

My workout is before meal 5.
I cannot get a whey shake (prices are outrageous in France, both to buy in stores and to import [taxes are out of the question for my budget]).
Sparing me the French criticism, what's wrong?

What do you think da big thinka?
bl00d:D

blood drinker,

i sympathize w/ not being able to get whey protein...but that's not the only problem w/ the diet.that diet can't possibly be supplying the energy you require to function.you will lose weight on this one but will lose muscle as well, therefore slowing down your metabolism...therefore making it harder to cut up.the problem with soreness is your DIET and now i'm 100% sure of it!i think in your case,you should consume a 40(protein)-30(carbs)-30(fats) ratio,so that your body gets what it needs to function and create an optimal fat burning effect all through the day.let me know if you need a detailed nutrition schedule...i'm just not sure what's available in your country.fyi

Ouch!
Yes , if my diet is shit, then I am at loss.
I thought what I was doing was correct.
I have lots of protein, considerable amount of fat, correct calories (amr - 500 ) i just dont get it.
Big thinker, please help me man before i go insane!
:eek:

I replied with this same text to your PM @ EF, your email ,and the thread. Reply on whichever you wish.

Are you hitting any bodyparts more than once a week?

It's odd that you are getting that sore all over...

What's your training split look like?

MON chest tris shoulders
WED legs
FRI back, bis, traps, forearms

I dont know, but they are much less sore than what they were, but they are still sore, and ive been told not to train if sore.

What gives?

looks like you missed abs, could do them still. Sometimes I get that way, I'm not really sore but I know its too soon to train a body part again. Finally got my split as follows

1: chest/tri (done in that order)
2: back/bi (done in that order)
3: Legs
4: stomach, lowerback (I miss lower back on back day)
5: Shoulders, and anything I happened to miss, mabe extra cardio.

Sometimes day 4-5 get flipped around a bit or mixed and matched. Days 1-3 are always the same.

Cardio I do everyday in the morning.
I'm usually good to go back to day 1 by the time I'm done with day 5

mabe some foot raises (put a weight at the end of the top of your foot near the toes and lift it up keeping your heal on the ground) strengthening that helps prevent getting the shin pains runners experience. Its such a small muscle it heals very fast

Top Bottom