Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

oh yeah, only fat that is left is on

1) bit on love handles
2) bit on pec
3) lowerabs.

the rest is getting pretty ripped.

peace~!

Hell no, not 6 cheat meals!!! Cheating will not help you "speed your metabolism" like so many ppl say. You shouldn't have slowed it down in the first place.

Keep Cheating to a STRICT minimum. End of story. If you feel like a piece of chocolate is the only way you are going to be able to continue your diet than have it.

You know what I do when I "cheat"? I'll add a little low-fat cheese to my egg white omelette, I'll use a cup of skim milk instead of water in my shake. I'll have a couple of crackers with my tuna.

That's proper cheating, not KFC!!!

For the weekends, if you can't split your meals into 7, then split them to AT LEAST 5-6. That's what I meant.

Btw, nice job on your progress, it will slow down now, don't give up.

2lbs, No, but the beauty of this diet is that you can stay on it a long time, therefore losing more BF overall. Forget the scales and the mirror, just do it and check yourself only ONCE a week(I know that's hard). You are still going to lose BF, you just might not be able to tell. You should have taken pics.

If you look at yourself in the mirror everyday, you will not notice any small changes. Some ppl give up during that time, because they think they've stopped improving, but the reality is that they are doing fine. It's human nature.;)

what to hit?

when there is nothing left to hit...... you can always go with front calf..... there is nothing like a good workout of reverse calf rasies to make you feel rested to hit your normal body parts the next day.
vaya con dios

when there is nothing left to hit...... you can always go with front calf..... there is nothing like a good workout of reverse calf rasies to make you feel rested to hit your normal body parts the next day.

again , ??????????
wrong post i think

Top Bottom