Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the F**K are you drinking during workout ?

ALRi Chain'd Out berry banana, soo refreshing i mix it with 20oz water tho as 12oz i find too strong. Really boosts my endurance when im taking it but i been out for a month :( ...

Before workout, aminolast, bcaa's, creatine, and sometimes preworkout drink like GAT Nitraflex or N2KTS. Post-workout, dark matter then whey isolate shake. During the workout just H20.

Ill take 9 caps of bcaas before and after workout, 4 power chews dtest pre workout, c4 or no xplode pre workout, and whey2build muscle ice cream sandwich after. I think I'm gonna throw in some creatine nitrate too soon.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

I eat a chobiani Greek yogurt during the first 10 min of my workout. I don't like lifting on heavy stomach so have shake two hours prior to workout and then yogurt right as I get going.

I just finished a tub of MusclePharms Amino1 (Cherry LimeAid) and it's awesome. I've taken a ton of intra workouts and it's probably my favorite to date. Tastes amazing and it actually quenches my thirst and doesn't give me dry mouth and make me more thirsty.

I'll throw up a review soon!

Top Bottom