Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the F**K are you drinking during workout ?

1 scoop of hydro whey pre workout in water.

During workout I used to drink at least a half gallon of water. But last month I have been sipping on 30g glycomaize (using up. Had it a long time) bcaa's , and pomegranite flavoring. I notice a notice a huge difference in stamina and between set recovery with the carbs and bcaa's.

On an odd note I use 4C flavoring.(same as crystal lite) if I use lemonade flavoring instead of pomegranite it makes my stomach feel too full and crampy. Like drinking water then running a sprint.

1 scoop of hydro whey pre workout in water.

During workout I used to drink at least a half gallon of water. But last month I have been sipping on 30g glycomaize (using up. Had it a long time) bcaa's , and pomegranite flavoring. I notice a notice a huge difference in stamina and between set recovery with the carbs and bcaa's.

On an odd note I use 4C flavoring.(same as crystal lite) if I use lemonade flavoring instead of pomegranite it makes my stomach feel too full and crampy. Like drinking water then running a sprint.

i use to drink gaspari sizeon lemonade flavour and was same for me..cramps...and the shits !

Top Bottom