Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what stops you guys from taking steroids

rush

I have been toying with the idea for at least 10 years, I dont
know if it is lack of courage or Im scared of the legal ramifications
but I am now 30 and I remeber buying the Anabolic Reference
guide when I was about 20 and I still havent taken the plunge.
I know that for sure the side effects are not as bad as portrayed
in the media and they are cheaper than any of the so called
"effective" supplements. Yet I still now am thinking about 1ad
and mag 10 when I know that the juice really is the best way
to achieve my dream body....... anyone out there hear me???

Yeah, I hear what you're saying man. I guess the reason why I haven't taken the plunge is because I have hopes of trying to compete at the natural level in the near future. Obviously, if I start juicin', I can kiss that good bye, but also, if I wanted to compete while using drugs, I'd have to go to the NPC level, and then I'd be screwed, because I'd have to use a shit load of drugs to get anywhere at that level. So, the way I see it, I'm not going that route until I've fulfilled my goal. Once that goal is filled, perhaps I'll have a change of heart, though hopefully, I won't. I'd like to stay drug free for life. It would be a good accomplishment.

Hey bro i know what you're saying. I've been training on and off for the last 9 years, and seriously for the last 4. PH' have done little and nothing for me. I've tried many things, the Methoxy's at really high doses, ECD all bad reports from this, Andros and Norandros at super high doses and gained 3 pounds max even at high doses as well. Only thing that has worked for me was increasing calories, creatine, and whey/dextrose as far as muscle building goes. So i've spent a lot of money like most people w/ little or no success. So i did research on juice (very thoroughly) for 2 years before i tried it. I realized some illegal stuff out there really isn't as bad as media says it is, and some may even be safer than all these pills sold over the counter. So i did it and don't regret it, b/c i experienced no sides, even w/ blood exams everything is fine, and i did it for even less than i would have paid for a good dose (OTC cycle). I do have hopes for this 1AD, seems to be working out really good for some people, mostly positive reports. People are actually seeing gains from this even at low doses. If ever i would try out another product it would be this one. I say if you've tried the OTC stuff and it aint working for you, go for the juice. My first cycle was primo while on a cutting cycle at 100mg/week. Weaker juice than that i don't think you'll find, but as a first cycle i took every precaution. And even the weakest anabolic at the lowest doses, while cutting, i lost fat and gained 5 pounds of hard muscle. I could not believe i was actually cutting and gained a few pounds of muscle along the way. Well that's my whole story on this matter... and i know what you're debating right now too... if you do decide make sure you thoroughly research what the hell you're gonna take... that's my only advice.

I've considered taking juice as I am sure most have. The only reason I have not is because I don't think I have reached my potential naturally. It is possible to be big and look damn good naturally. You just may have to work a little harder.

no source

I think the number one reason that I don't do the gear is because I have no source for the real stuff

Whenever you consider something like AS you must analyze the risks vs. the rewards. I don't think you should view it as a moral question but use logic.

AS are:
1)Illegal -- it's unlikely, but it IS possible you'll be prosecuted
2)Possibly counterfeit -- unless your sure of your source or are knowledgable about how to discern fake stuff, it's quite possible you'll take something that does nothing, or worse has serious side-effects
3)Have a fairly large amout of side-effects--certainly, one or two low dose cycles are probably not overly dangerous, but very few people stop after just 1-2 cycles or use 'low dosages.' And chronic, intermittant use carries serious risks, no matter what some self-appointed experts might say. If something has major systemic effects, namely that it adds massive amounts of muscle, you can be sure that's not the only thing it's affecting.

Ask yourself whether those 10 or 20 or even 30 pounds of muscle will qualititatively improve your life that much, and are worth the risks. Also, have you really done everything in your power to achieve the body you desire? Is your training brutally intense, your diet impeccable? Or are you lazy, and simply searching for a shortcut?

Like i mentioned above... my first cycle was an extremely safe one. There's lots of products out there, some are more beneficial than others and some are toxic to liver. Just like w/ everything in life you need to be smart and make smart moves. Roids are not for everyone. W/ me some say "you could have gained Xpounds if you did this!" but i'm more comfortable w/ things that are safer. Mesomorphosis.com has good info on these things. Take a look and see if the risks are worth it to you.

Top Bottom