Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omg. Bloat and massive weight gain from anavar. Was it fake?

FACT CHECK: ANAVAR CAN GIVE DBOL-LIKE PUMPS

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

welcome welcome
you gots fake var maybe
where your LOG at sister?

i dont think your var was real but so what? we can help you get good results and deal with your medical issue but start by LOGGING

Ok!
First. I contacted the supplier (domestic) He assured me the var is real. He asked my supplements and I told him magnesium, NAC and bcp. The bcp I am on is cyproterone and ethinyl estradiol and he thinks the cyproterone and anavar combo was the cause of the retention. The good news is I have been off the pills for 3 days and I've dropped 7 pounds. I did order a test kit and I am going to test the left over pills. On another note, by hubby is also taking it and he has zero bloat. I'll keep you posted on the test results.
Log here we go.
I am 40, and having a hell of a time losing the last 10 (20 now thanks to anavar) pounds from pregnancy. It's been 5 years. Urgh. I train with weights only and usually only in the winter in my home gym. I hate cardio but walk/bike/move often. I am fairly strong (I can carry 3-40 pound bags of dog food, and can hip trust 200 pounds like its 20, thanks to obsessive use of the butt machine in my youth, lol) I know if I put more work into fitness I would see results but my motivation after 2 kids is nil and I have developed a phenomenal addiction to sugar. My sleep is shit, lucky charms (the cereal) are life and the only reason I am not 600 pounds is a natural fast-ish metabolism and a deep love of fruit and vegetables! Overall, besides the daily or twice daily sugar fix I actually eat pretty healthy but am probably fairly low on protein. I have never done steroids before and only did them to help heal my surgical wound. The hemmys aren't from training, because I don't really 'train' . They came with pregnancy and didn't go away. Pre kids I loved the gym and loved running and weights. Now, not so much. I am 5'7 and 149 pounds as of this morning. (156.4 lbs on Monday!) I thought maybe my thyroid wasnt working well, but all blood tests say it's fine. Naturopath has me on magnesium and Ashwagandha for sleep, a thyroid support, and a recommendation to increase lean protein. I should note, pre steroids I was 137-142 pounds.

Also: my plan is to go high protein keto, mostly to give my body a break from sugar and kill some of my addiction. I'm on day 2. Not going to lie. I really love sugar. Should I do any other supplements to help post anavar (or whatever it was)? I am going to keep up my steps, attempt some weights, and do Pilates.

Hi ladies! Help. Here's the story. After childbirth I was left with horrifically painful hemmerhoids. I have had 4 (yes 4!) surgeries in an attempt to fix them. It just wouldn't heal. It's been 8 months and I still have the original wound from the 1st surgery. (the other 3 were attempts to stitch the wound closed). In a moment of desperation and a really, really sore bum I got some anavar and did it in hopes of healing better/faster. (I was told anavar really helps with healing from a guy who does all the steroids) I am in decent shape, but don't work out in a gym. I am active and average weight (5'7" 141 pounds and somewhat naturally fit and move, lift, walk alot ). Well. 4 weeks later (5mg for 2 weeks. 7.5 mg for one and 10 mg for 4 days) I am 156 lbs, my hands and calves are so tight and swollen I can barely make a fist. I researched my source and thought it was legit but with the bloat and gains and really puffy face I am concerned it was fake var. When does bloat go away? Thankfully I had zero other side effects. Skin is perfect, no extra hair, no voice changes. It did totally kill my sex drive tho. Bumhole does feel a bit better? I realize now I should have roid tested. Oops. If it was dbol or whinny will the bloat still go away? I swear my mid section gained 5 inches at least. And my ass. Good God. I already had a big bum and now it life a shelf, but with serious muscle not fat (I do kind of love the juicy boot tho). Help!
What does this actually mean?

I have a friend who basically recommends steroids for everything that is wrong or possibly wrong with you. He has some pretty obvious mental health and insecurity issues. He is enormous, does steroids constantly, doesn't compete and I think is likely addicted and has an unhealthy relationship with his 'bigness'. He also has a number of other issues in life, and we, his friends have wondered if his rampant steroid use could be causing some mental instability issues. While I wouldn't normally take advice from this guy, his frequent comments about how great anavar can be with post surgical healing and my desperation with an open 8 month old non healing wound is the reason I tried the pills.

Hi ladies! Help. Here's the story. After childbirth I was left with horrifically painful hemmerhoids. I have had 4 (yes 4!) surgeries in an attempt to fix them. It just wouldn't heal. It's been 8 months and I still have the original wound from the 1st surgery. (the other 3 were attempts to stitch the wound closed). In a moment of desperation and a really, really sore bum I got some anavar and did it in hopes of healing better/faster. (I was told anavar really helps with healing from a guy who does all the steroids) I am in decent shape, but don't work out in a gym. I am active and average weight (5'7" 141 pounds and somewhat naturally fit and move, lift, walk alot ). Well. 4 weeks later (5mg for 2 weeks. 7.5 mg for one and 10 mg for 4 days) I am 156 lbs, my hands and calves are so tight and swollen I can barely make a fist. I researched my source and thought it was legit but with the bloat and gains and really puffy face I am concerned it was fake var. When does bloat go away? Thankfully I had zero other side effects. Skin is perfect, no extra hair, no voice changes. It did totally kill my sex drive tho. Bumhole does feel a bit better? I realize now I should have roid tested. Oops. If it was dbol or whinny will the bloat still go away? I swear my mid section gained 5 inches at least. And my ass. Good God. I already had a big bum and now it life a shelf, but with serious muscle not fat (I do kind of love the juicy boot tho). Help!
Sounds like it was dbol to me that or your diet is trash

Top Bottom