Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What multi vitiman do you guys use?

Parkway Drive09

Just out of curiosity, what multis do you guys use? I'm a real firm believer in multis, make me feel good, and help with results more and just plain healthy for you. I use animal pak, been on it for about 8 months and change, seems to be doin the trick, I def liek the aminos and herbs in it, nice to have 500mg of milk thistle per serving, keep that hard workin liver clean ;)

I take Nutrilite's - Daily - a multi mineral multi vitamin supplement that is totally and 100% natural. Nothing synthetic like 99% of them out there which makes digestibility and bio availability maximum. It is a tad pricey though.

Would love to get DX7 but the stuff seems to always be out of stock on the PF website, is there anywhere else to get it?

Would love to get DX7 but the stuff seems to always be out of stock on the PF website, is there anywhere else to get it?
bodybuilding.com has it pretty cheap

I think I'm gunna look into getting Dx7 its not that expenisive at BB.com. Right now I just take stresstabs from Meijer. I noticed that when I stopped taking these I had alot of anxiety almost like attacks.

dx7 kicks ass. only thing is they say to take 2 per day. i think 2 is to much. 1 is plenty.

Top Bottom