Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Creatine Won't Make Me Sick?

CHURCH_BELLS

Everytime I take creatine, I get sick to my stomach. I hesitate to say my stomach is weak, because nothing else bothers it (hell, I do shots of tequila like they are water). I really want to take creatine but it feels like I am getting punched in the gut all day long.

Is there any creatine that is easy on the stomach (due to delivery mechanism)?

BELL$

Creatine is creatine my friend. There's no brand or version out there that would be different enough to be easier on your stomach.

I've never had that problem with it. However, I've read that some guys on this board do. Some of them said that after they'd taken it for a few days, the pain subsided. That might work for you.

prehaps your not drinking enough water? If I don't drink enough water my stomach bothers me when using Creatine.

I have the same problem, bro. Muscletech's Creatine 6000ES is the only thing I can tolerate. Believe me, I have tried almost every type of creatine on the market. Stay away from that liquid bullshit. There is no way possible that creatine can exist in a liquid for long periods of time without degrading. The only feasible "liquid" creatine out there is made by Optimum. I think they use MCT oil as the liquid, which, in theory, could hold stable creatine.

bro you are probobly taking your doses too close together. Or the dose you're taking is too big. Take 4 grams w/ water and see what happens. If i'm right then you just need to take smaller doses, or space out your doses farther apart. I know if i take creatine and then another dose 1 or 2 hours later i get massive massive cramps.

Try Creapure, it's the best i've used. It's also micronized and you don't have those big sand balls of regular creatine.

increase your water intake.

stay away from liquid creatine, its not stable in liquid. short life. it losses all its potency when it sits on the shelves in liquid form.

thats why you get it in powder form, mix with water, the body absords it immediately.

CHECK IT OUT

Top Bottom