Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What age to start cycling?

Smallframe

If I want to compete with a chance, when should I start? Is sooner better?
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 155
Bf: 10%
Sorry if wrong section lol
Inb4 too small go eat I was under 130lb in jan

21 at the earliest. Most people don't recommend under 25. If you do them at 18 you may compromise your natural test production forever.

There isnt a exact age where it magically becomes healthy. But you sure arent ready yet. Its better to wait till your mid 20s or so so you can get a stable job and afford everything though

There isnt a exact age where it magically becomes healthy. But you sure arent ready yet. Its better to wait till your mid 20s or so so you can get a stable job and afford everything though

I was gonna say until his endocrine system stabilizes also

I was gonna say until his endocrine system stabilizes also

Yeah I think the big thing is is waiting till you can get a good job and a stable income. That's why all these wanna be bodybuilders do g4p. Broke as shit trying to take everything they can.

I kept growing in height till I was 23... I'm 6'4" and grew two inches between 21 and 23. I've seen this many times. Your height growth stops when you start juicing. That is why most people don't juice in their teens.

Thanks for replys guys, I wasn't planning on starting for years yet, but I want to be knowledgeable before I even think about it. As for height I'm not sure ill grow any taller anyway manlet status fml lol. I plan to compete in lesser divisions starting next year for experience too.

Top Bottom