Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it ain't

Re: Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it a

If the doctors scan the heart and see ventricular hypertrophy or high bloodpressure those there are signials that you might go alittle bit to the safer side...

please stop being fucking ignorent about the doctors words, yeah they might not know totally about your body.. Atleast these people arent STUPID enough to use medicine they dont need... In other words people that dont do doses higher then 500mg of test are rightaway retarded.. You cant grow on 3x your own testosteron level?? Man u got a problem son, and it aint the juice..

This is the reason that people experience side effects, not growing from high-ENOUGH does and go even higher.. Im actually saying that those of us who do steroids are in some way aittle tarded, i have done it? Yes
Would i do it again? Yes as lame as it sounds

im waiting for my LVH to return to normal and to see if all my values are returned to normal cholesterol, liver, and my left ventricle hypertrophy that is 12mm right now. normal is 11mm

Re: Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it a

im waiting for my LVH to return to normal and to see if all my values are returned to normal cholesterol, liver, and my left ventricle hypertrophy that is 12mm right now. normal is 11mm

Did the doc say your ventricle wall could go back to normal? Hypertrophy can happen from resistance training alone, without juice. I figured the change was permanent.

Again with the bruising I will say that bro...its not normal. I don't care what doc or article says its normal....its not. I have been here 11 years and never remember a single thread about bruising and believe me, people come out with some of the dumbest most outlandish shit here. I would have remembered bruising. In fact I have read tons of shit over the last 15 years on effects, positive and negative on AAS.....and I cannot remember even reading about it.
I'm not busting your chops here bro. Just saying you might wanna look into that further.

That's some faulty logic bro. Exercise induced changes to the heart are not equivalent to changes caused by steroid abuse. And enlargement and wall thickening can happen due to exercise or due to disease. The consequences are not the same.

The cardiac toxicity of anabolic steroids.

Consequent alterations of cellular pathology and organ physiology are similar to those seen with heart failure and cardiomyopathy. Hypertension, ventricular remodeling, myocardial ischemia, and sudden cardiac death have each been temporally and causally associated with anabolic steroid use in humans. These effects persist long after use has been discontinued and have significant impact on subsequent morbidity and mortality.

The cardiac toxicity of anabolic... [Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1998 Jul-Aug] - PubMed - NCBI

so as i seem to infer. anabolic steroid use should be well-planned out, monitored..., and most importantly--TEMPORARY.

you also have to know when to finally draw the line and quit them forever which is hard to do, but not impossible.

interesting how u cite that A.A.S. can cause permanent AND IRREVERSIBLE damage to the heart--even when they are discontinued.

what do u suggest if a dude is having cardiac arrest cos of the juice?

know the tell-tale signs of a heart attack--like aa tingling sensation down the left arm?

have an aspirin on you like Bayer aspirin & take it to lessen the effects of the heart attack?

THAT'S A Whole different interesting subject--heart attacks caused by steroids and what to do if you have one.

I think proper diet (no steaks, just lean chicken breasts, low-fat foods) and a proper relaxed "rage-less" even "goofy-happy" mind-set are 2 VERY GOOD THINGS TO DO to lessen the chances of high blood pressure and it's DIRTY HALF BROTHER--a heart attacK--while on a cycle...

Again with the bruising I will say that bro...its not normal. I don't care what doc or article says its normal....its not. I have been here 11 years and never remember a single thread about bruising and believe me, people come out with some of the dumbest most outlandish shit here. I would have remembered bruising. In fact I have read tons of shit over the last 15 years on effects, positive and negative on AAS.....and I cannot remember even reading about it.
I'm not busting your chops here bro. Just saying you might wanna look into that further.

MY BLACK AND BLUE MARKS WILL GO AWAY WHEN I STOP FOR 2 MONTHS (8 WKS). I MIGHT EVEN START UP AGAIN IN 2 AND HALF MONTHS OR EVEN 3 MONTHS TO FULLY DE-TOX.

THE REGISTERED NURSE IF YOU RECALL IN MY ORIGINAL POST WHO USED TO BE A FITNESS MODEL SAID THAT THE LIVER IS BUSY WORKING ON DE-TOXING THE JUICE IN MY BODY, THAT'S WHY IT DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CLOT THE BLACK AND BLUE MARKS.

I can't think of a better MORE AUTHORITATIVE source of info. besides a medical doctor than a registered nurse.

black and blue marks show that the liver is busy trying to filter out Juice.

1 simple google of "steroids and bruising" will ENLIGHTEN U.

just cause u have never heard of it doesn't mean, it doesn't exist.

have u ever taken 40-50 mgs of dbol a day for 6 weeks, along with Test?

dbol is very liver toxic...so i can understand why i black & blued so often and so easily.

nO OFFENSE. UR not busting my chops. this is the free exchange of ideas to improve...

can't think of anything more American than that :)

MY BLACK AND BLUE MARKS WILL GO AWAY WHEN I STOP FOR 2 MONTHS (8 WKS). I MIGHT EVEN START UP AGAIN IN 2 AND HALF MONTHS OR EVEN 3 MONTHS TO FULLY DE-TOX.

THE REGISTERED NURSE IF YOU RECALL IN MY ORIGINAL POST WHO USED TO BE A FITNESS MODEL SAID THAT THE LIVER IS BUSY WORKING ON DE-TOXING THE JUICE IN MY BODY, THAT'S WHY IT DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CLOT THE BLACK AND BLUE MARKS.

I can't think of a better MORE AUTHORITATIVE source of info. besides a medical doctor than a registered nurse.

black and blue marks show that the liver is busy trying to filter out Juice.

1 simple google of "steroids and bruising" will ENLIGHTEN U.

just cause u have never heard of it doesn't mean, it doesn't exist.

have u ever taken 40-50 mgs of dbol a day for 6 weeks, along with Test?

dbol is very liver toxic...so i can understand why i black & blued so often and so easily.

nO OFFENSE. UR not busting my chops. this is the free exchange of ideas to improve...

can't think of anything more American than that :)

Bro I'm in RN school at the moment only have one semester left and I can tell you that your liver doesn't prioritize it's actions. It functions to metabolize anything and everything in your body, it's doesn't think that metabolizing the juice takes priority over clotting. The reason you bruise easily is indeed because you have the liver toxic substance in your body, which makes your liver function less efficiently. The liver can regenerate but only to a certain extent. The smart thing to do would be stay clean for a couple months get bloods done a complete work up, CBC CMP lipid profile and liver enzymes. That will tell you if it's nothing to worry about

Bro I'm in RN school at the moment only have one semester left and I can tell you that your liver doesn't prioritize it's actions. It functions to metabolize anything and everything in your body, it's doesn't think that metabolizing the juice takes priority over clotting. The reason you bruise easily is indeed because you have the liver toxic substance in your body, which makes your liver function less efficiently. The liver can regenerate but only to a certain extent. The smart thing to do would be stay clean for a couple months get bloods done a complete work up, CBC CMP lipid profile and liver enzymes. That will tell you if it's nothing to worry about

I would be extremely alarmed if I suddenly started bruising easily. I dunno about anyone else.

2 LITERS of water?... thats a major problem right there... try more like 2 galons bro... i get at least a gallon just when at the gym...

water is the most important thing to the human body... i would suspect that 75% of juicer problems can be fixed with just drinking more water...

might be related to the bruising... not enough water while on?...

ive taken a lot of shit (50mg dbol for 6 weeks ive done) and i find that i bruise LESS than before...

With regards to the bruising- Your enlightened fitness model nurse might have told you something you took as sacrosanct, but perhaps she was just talking out of her ass based on her limited knowledge? So she's a nurse, so what. She probably learns something new every day like you and me and locks her keys in her car like the rest of us schmucks. The liver was too busy to get rid of the bruise? Wtf? Seems like a dumbed down scare tactic to just stop you from taking steroids, which might not be a bad idea. You went into the ER crying about steroids. Stop. You've kinda presented yourself as an idiot from the two threads I've read. Bruising like you are describing is not normal, is not common, and you should have a qualified blood Dr examine you. Could be many things, iron deficiency, platelet imbalance, I don't know but you can't just chalk it up as normal for being on gear BECAUSE AN RN WHO WAS A MODEL SAID SO!!#!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

thanks Massroid that's real good advice. i have a lab report the nurse showed me & gave me to take home, showing that i was not in any danger. Next week i have an appt w/ my regular family Dr. and i've written down those tests you mentioned to make sure if more tests would be preferable/more thorough. thanx again!

Top Bottom