Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it ain't

mrsocal

Banned
Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it ain't

I posted about 5 days how I was coughing and had shortness of breath. The fear was having injected Test Depot a heavy oil time released Test into a blood vessel in my delts.

In the delt, I rarely aspirated cos it was such a hassle 4 me with 1 hand.

Those of u who said that it probably wasn't cos I shot Test into my veins by accident were right because the coughing happened 1-3 days after my delt injection w/o aspirating. These symptoms (shortness of breath & a dry cough) usually happens immediately after such an injection into the vein.

Went to the ER of a hospital 3 days ago.

Did a full-test, including blood work & EKG. At 40 years old, my liver function is only a tad (hardly noticeable) in the bad column. This is impressive as I've taken 40 mgs of oral D-bol blue hearts during my last cycle and 250 mgs/week of Test Depot in the good ole beefy shoulder delt region.

I guess drinking on average 2 liters of water a day, taking Liv.52 (prescription strength liver protectant), and milk thistle really helped counter any harmful effects to my liver.

The doctor gave me the usual crap about how I should take so much grams of protein and creatine and how bad steroids were. He pointed to the acne in my chin.

PLEASE...!!! ACNE i can deal with... no problem...acne goes away.

Doctor dude was skinny and bookish and probably resolved or satisfied to live a life as a skinny eye-glass wearing dude with an equally boring eye-glass wearing, skinny no-butt wife.

He hadn't been through the crap of being bullied at a young age or have had to seen my self-confidence destroyed at a young age by a nasty over-bearing s.o.b. father like the father I had.

I'm a hard gainer, light-boned ectomorph--- steroids are the hard-gainer's tool and salvation.

The nurse a young hot blonde who equally and probably more talked negatively about juice was kind of bitchy, but I turned a negative into a positive and asked her out to take her off her pedastal.

She claimed that she was a former fitness model and she impressed me with her knowledge on juice.

She said that the reason why I bruised and black and blued so easily and often was cos the liver didn't have time to CLOT or heal bumps and bruises because it was TOO BUSY WORKING ON THE ROIDS IN MY BLOOD STREAM.

For the uninitated, novice, 1 of the big Sides of using juice is that you black and blue often and easily--lots of times in big ass proportion to the bump you get. I once had a big black and blue mark on my chest during this last heavy cycle for only resting the olympic barbell on my chest for a couple of seconds on a bench press:worried:

This former fitness model, nurse also said that the heart gets real muscular which makes it hard for the heart to pump blood. Arythmia or some other crap. If you ever saw the episode of that blond dude in the gym who was takin roids and had a heart attack, this is what I guess she was talking about.:rolleyes:

After all, the heart IS a muscle...and after all JUICE does make all muscles of the body stronger, and more muscular or toned.

In the case of the heart, according to her, the heart is a muscle that did not need to be more muscular or toned. If it did, it would be too stiff to sufficiently pump blood throughout the body and a heart attack would follow.

Strange how the consensus is the medical community is that since the heart is a muscle, it does benefit from jogging or cardio to keep it in shape. Hmmmm. OXYMORON there....

She then started sayin something like juice hurts the kidneys and that i might need Dialysis. Weekly dialysis machine treatments to, I guess, clean out the stuff the kidneys clean out own their own.

Funny how uneventful to my health, my last heavvy duty cycle was...cos I did 6 months already this year of 30-50 mgs d-bol oral tabs/day, doing 6 weeks on, 4 wks off; the last cycle was a heavy dbol 8 WEEEK cycle of 5 wks at 50 mgs/dbol per day, then tapering down TO 40 then 30 then 15 the last 3 wks.

Funny how my urine was NOT DARK, nor did it hurt, nor stung, when I pissed, nor did the left side of my stomach hurt (where the liver is). Nor did I piss blood.

Funny how alcoholics drink for years and years at least 10-15 years of hard ass liquor that can easily be used as a low-grade gasoline or fire starter for a summertime barbeque and these alcoholics get a stinging, sharp pain in their gut only 1 year after drinking the heavy heavy fuel, yet they can go on another 15 yrs of this heavy duty fuel lifestyle until they see the 1st signs of cerossis or however u spell that liver disease!

then she said, u start to lose all the muscle when ur off the juice. not true... u DO lose SOME not all muscle gains.

the juice is like what FDR said about the Russians during WW2 when he needed their help to fight the Germans: "sometimes u have to hold hands with the devil to cross the bridge."

the juice can get u over the hump (past any sticking points) and increase ur self confidence, thus allowing u to continue bodybuilding--even to continue it naturally!

i started to think that this nurse felt she was on a high-horse and that she might work for a non-juice supplement company, but she didn't pitch me an alternative.

cos u know what....like Sinead O'Connor said/sang in that 80's song "Nothing compares...nothing compares to you--(juice)"

don't believe the hype.

drink lots of water each day at least 2 liters...often if u can, 1 gallon,

take milk thistle vitamins.

take liv.52 liver protectant,

add primordial liver juice if u want to for extra liver protection.

be real nice to everyone no matter what to protect against roid rage.

smile often, even if it might make u look gay...to offset or prevent roid rage...cos roid rage is the worst, you won't be able to bodybuild save for pushups at a mental health ward or a county jail if ur sent there for roid rage.

the moral of the story...keep on keepin on...the juice is the hard-gainer's savior...

if u had a silver spoon in ur mouth like that pretty blonde nurse/former fitness model or that skinny rich eye-glass wearing doctor, then you don't know how helpful the juice can be!

ALSO REMEMBER JOHN Q. DOCTOR PRESCRIBES TEST FOR PAT (WHO WANTS TO GROW FACIAL HAIR AND HAVE A DEEPER VOICE) TO TURN INTO PATRICK AND WHO WANTS TO COMPETE WITH THE ALREADY LIMITED SUPPLY OF HOT WOMEN :stilleto:OUT THERE.

IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR A DOC TO PRESCRIBE TEST INJECTIONS FOR SUCH QUESTIONABLE PEOPLE (TO PUT IT NICELY), THEN IT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE HARD GAINER OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE WHO HAS HAD A HARD LIFE OF BEING BULLIED AND BORN WITH LAME ASS GENETICS!:artist:

be healthy, bros!! ...AND DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Re: Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it a

Addition/clarification..."episode"...as in t.v. Episode of "1000's ways to die", where blond guy working out at a gym suffered an arythmia or irrgeular breathing and had a heart attack.

Re: Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it a

Some good points, but I wouldn't be so quickly dismissive of what the docs say. You may have expertise that they don't have regarding gear, but they also have plenty of knowledge that you don't have regarding a healthy human body, and warning signs.

For me, it is a give and take with the medical community. I am open and honest with my doc, and I do take into consideration everything he tells me. I may not follow all his advice, but I do consider it and weigh the alternatives.

doctors don't know shit about juicing, no different than the general population. they never studied it and they never learned about nutrition and diet in med school.

the bruising thing is NOT normal though.. there is definately an underlying problem that you have.. may even be from poor injection technique.

the bruising thing is NOT normal though.. there is definately an underlying problem that you have.. may even be from poor injection technique.

Yep, never had an issue with bruising either. Lots of possible causes for excessive bruising but simple AAS use isnt one of them. It may exacerbate the problem but in and of itself shouldnt be causing it.

Just a quick note and a side observation....... Your gonna wanna take that 2 litres of water a day and up that to 4.

Yes. And whats up with bruising? Never had that problem.

thanks for ur further advice & encouragement guys...if u google excessive black and blue bruising & steroids (& vice versa), you'll see that as a side effect of steroids--both anabolic and anti-inflammatory steroids. If you ever seen an alcoholic, he or she also has lots of bruising marks and easily bruises. I think this may even be a symptom of hepatitis. But, Im in the clear, my hearts ok (EKG reading was fine) and an elaborate blood work would've revealed Hepatitis or liver toxicity which, thankfully, it didn't.

Im not taking more than 30 mgs d-bol tabs/day during ANY cycle. I was taking 40 mgs/day d-bol blue hearts for 5 weeks during 1 cycle this year, and a heavy cycle of 50 mgs/day d-bol blue hearts for 5 weeks during my last cycle, an 8 week cycle which ended 3 days ago.

Bruising shouldn't be taken as normal. The liver is responsible for producing clotting factors. If your liver is damaged then you may have excessive and easy bruising. But it shouldn't be confused with something that would expect leave a bruise like bumping into the squat rack with your shin while walking by or something

After all, the heart IS a muscle...and after all JUICE does make all muscles of the body stronger, and more muscular or toned.

In the case of the heart, according to her, the heart is a muscle that did not need to be more muscular or toned. If it did, it would be too stiff to sufficiently pump blood throughout the body and a heart attack would follow.

Strange how the consensus is the medical community is that since the heart is a muscle, it does benefit from jogging or cardio to keep it in shape. Hmmmm. OXYMORON there....

That's some faulty logic bro. Exercise induced changes to the heart are not equivalent to changes caused by steroid abuse. And enlargement and wall thickening can happen due to exercise or due to disease. The consequences are not the same.

The cardiac toxicity of anabolic steroids.

Consequent alterations of cellular pathology and organ physiology are similar to those seen with heart failure and cardiomyopathy. Hypertension, ventricular remodeling, myocardial ischemia, and sudden cardiac death have each been temporally and causally associated with anabolic steroid use in humans. These effects persist long after use has been discontinued and have significant impact on subsequent morbidity and mortality.

The cardiac toxicity of anabolic... [Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1998 Jul-Aug] - PubMed - NCBI

Top Bottom