Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it ain't

are you a doctor?

we used to have a guy on here named footdoc who was very upfront and down to earth and he would say his fellow docs are just plain moronic.. he was a very humble guy and admitted he did not know much about AAS and was very willing to learn from here.

anyway my issues with docs not to hijack the thread but in my life I have had ailments and its been frustrating going to them and being a guinea pig, given a drug, and being told to come back in 2 weeks. then going back not feeling better and being put on another drug. and they cycle continues. I visited a nursing home and i was shocked how many drugs these old people are on.. one guy had to take 9 pills a day 2X per day. lets face it, the old man has no idea what he is taking, he just takes what the doc gives him..

quick example: i had bronchitis and it was a bacterial infection in my chest.. i was coughing up brown shit.. I knew what i had, but after sitting in a urgent care clinic for 4 hours the doctor diagnosed me with a flu. and did not give me anti-biotics.. now maybe i did have the flu (i mean is it POSSIBLE that i had the bronchitis then picked up the flu at the same time?) , my bronchitis had been going on for 3 weeks and she refused to listen to me. finally I ordered anti-biotics online and 3 days later i felt much better. all she wanted to do was have me come back so she can charge another office visit, so i can pay for her kids ivy league college bill.

now had i trusted that doc my bronchitis would have kept getting worse and worse and i would of had to visit 8 doctors to get properly diagnosed. the bottom line is the problem with docs is that they spend 2 minutes with you, and throw a dart and guess what is wrong when i can google myself and properly diagnose myself better. thankfully we have online pharmacies in India and i can self medicate. funny after running those anti-biotics then running pro biotics after i have not had the problem come back and have been 100% healthy since.

No I'm not a doctor im a nursing student. I also said that I agree some of them are dumbasses. I just didn't agree with most of them in general being morons. There is no doubt some of them shouldn't even be doctors. But hey, maybe I'm just lucky to have never had these sorts of problems with doctors.

Re: Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it a

One thing that i still dont understand, is it the chamber that get more narrow due to LVH meaning less blood can be pumped around Or is it the muscle that contracts the chamber growing bigger, away form the chamber not making it more narrow?

It can happen either way. Look up the difference between concentric LVH and Eccentric LVH.

Here is a good study, but on rats, saying resistance exercise causes wall thickening with no decrease in cavity size:

Effects of Resistance Training on Ventricular Function and Hypertrophy in a Rat Model

Here is an abstract of a study that says that AAS causes more LVH and reduction of cavity size compared to clean lifters:

Left ventricular size and function in elite... [Clin J Sport Med. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

How all this effects cardiac function is another story, and seems pretty complicated.

Re: Went 2 the Dr..guess what he told me...nothing compares..-- S. O'Connor song it a

No I'm not a doctor im a nursing student. I also said that I agree some of them are dumbasses. I just didn't agree with most of them in general being morons. There is no doubt some of them shouldn't even be doctors. But hey, maybe I'm just lucky to have never had these sorts of problems with doctors.

since you are in the medical field you can obviously gonna get much better treatment since you have the connections.

but try being in my shoes as someone with no insurance, the only docs I can see are the ones that are bottom of the barrell, the ones that work in walk in clinics for example. the top doctors won't even see you for months UNLESS you know them or have connections to get in.

the sad thing about it is that I know people with cancer who get stuck with bad doctors and end up dieing, while someone rich or who has connections can see a good doctor and get treatment. it happens man. my bro in law right now had his mom in the hospital dieing from cancer and in pain.. the doctor did nothing for her.. he finally decided to move her to a non profit hospital and they treat her so good and she is getting the necessary help and feels much better. its all about MONEY .. with 99% of them atleast

Im not trying to be all knowing or sound like a fool, but i encourage you guys to look at bodybuilding from another perspektiv. Taking high doses of steroids combined with different kinds for longer periods of time, is plain old stupid, think about your health, friends, familie, children and the rest of your life.

I my self am obsessed with bodybuilding, its apart of my life. One thing that ive changed in my life is includeing cardiovascular training, before i was walking around like a freaking monster with a fat% at 15.. I was big but it dident look that attrative for women.. maybe for some guys -- lol.

My plan is to cut down below 10% with my cardio training, ive set a goal to run a half marathon. This should keep me motivated to keep eating cleaner and doing my cardiovascular training for my looks but also for my health.. All in all when i reach and finish my goal, i might jump back at a maximum dose of 250mg testosteron. 10+kg on a very low fat% body thats going to look extremely good and more healthy then bloating up on 500mg test, 400eq, 50mg ed wins, ect. = shit if u cant grow on 250mg ermm...

This was a choice that i made to make my bodybuilding more healthy, and hopefully it will pay off bodybuilding wise and health wise..

Long term use...high doses ect... obviously isnt the healthy option. Referring to pro BBr's, most pro wrestlers, ect...lots of NFL players... Certainly 500mg wk+ of test all year round is not good.
I've never had any issues with women though. They either look at you and are scared by you and your size(and your not their type), which is hilarious to see, or they look at you with this excited curiosity while knowing your still not their type or they love the way you look. Either way it doesnt matter for me a) I'm married and b) I didnt get into this for women.
I will admit watching guys/punks who think they are hot shit have their own dick crawl right up their own ass when a huge guy walks in the room and usurps all the awsomeness in the room (all the while being humble and not a show off) is just pure awsomeness.
I will admit though I would rather be a 275 lb monster at 15% than a 200 lb fitness model at 6%. And ofcourse trying to achieve the 275 lb at 6% is where the serious unhealthy practice comes into play.

It can happen either way. Look up the difference between concentric LVH and Eccentric LVH.

Here is a good study, but on rats, saying resistance exercise causes wall thickening with no decrease in cavity size:

Effects of Resistance Training on Ventricular Function and Hypertrophy in a Rat Model

Here is an abstract of a study that says that AAS causes more LVH and reduction of cavity size compared to clean lifters:

Left ventricular size and function in elite... [Clin J Sport Med. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

How all this effects cardiac function is another story, and seems pretty complicated.

Thanks bro! good studies that you respond with, ill look them up after my training today. Aint really sure what kind of LVH that ive got..

since you are in the medical field you can obviously gonna get much better treatment since you have the connections.

but try being in my shoes as someone with no insurance, the only docs I can see are the ones that are bottom of the barrell, the ones that work in walk in clinics for example. the top doctors won't even see you for months UNLESS you know them or have connections to get in.

the sad thing about it is that I know people with cancer who get stuck with bad doctors and end up dieing, while someone rich or who has connections can see a good doctor and get treatment. it happens man. my bro in law right now had his mom in the hospital dieing from cancer and in pain.. the doctor did nothing for her.. he finally decided to move her to a non profit hospital and they treat her so good and she is getting the necessary help and feels much better. its all about MONEY .. with 99% of them atleast

Since you don't have insurance I completely understand now, I've never witnessed it or had to deal with that but I have heard horror stories about it. I'm sorry to hear about your bro in laws mom man. It's a shame that money rules the world but you are right about that. And honestly, a non profit hospital is much better because those docs are paid by the government which means they are of higher caliper than a normal family clinic doc. But I definitely see how someone in your shoes could have that view and problems with doctors.

how hard is it to find a job with insurance?!! thats a pretty big deal to look for in a job if you ask me... almost every union 'man' job offers great benefits, and pays great too... and you would not have to worry about cardio as much...

Seriously, the most moronic meathead thread I have read since I stopped reading meathead threads in 2005 and quit posting on boards except for on a rare occasion. And Stevesmi I think I posted to you a couple years ago about clot formation and plaque rupture and high bloodpressure. I could be wrong but I dont think I am, just a diff handle.

THe whole premise of this thread is idiotic, b/c it was made by an idiot as far as I can tell by attempting to decipher it.

Hot nurse, crying he might be dying and know one kisses his booboo enough, she says he's stupid, he asks her out, she says his liver might be failing b/c he is bruising, he thinks she's actually referring to his liver, she's being cheeky saying, you dont get it dickhead, youre bruising b/c I am turning your meathead ass down for the date.
OH MY LIVER MY LIVER, must take supplements dumbass walks away thinking.

If you are in severe end stage liver disease, which Ive seen, and get DIC deep intravenous coagulapathy and look like you've got end stage ebola virus and bleed from your eyes, ears, anus pores etc... Then you have a liver problem, you got turned down and down again changing from the date question to you are an idiot and I can go out with you b/c the moon is going to crash into the earth and your liver is exploding.

And no, its not true that doctors dont know about anabolic steroids, they do, they just dont care much. They are trained in algorhythmic interpretation of symptoms, history of a bellcurve of a normal person. Outside of the normal bellcurve, ie those who choose a certain path, they dont judge, but certainly arent going to climb the himalayas to figure out what is wrong with someone introducing substances that have no evidence based medicine to rely upon to give proper medical advice. Ive got 2 guys in another room with s-t elevation infarcts (heart attacks) and I got some douchebag thinking he's got a pulmonary embolism 3 days after injecting oil into his delt and he's hitting on the nurse. Hmmm, let me triage this... idiot gets the boot

Now as far as LVH or left ventricular hypertrophy, I AM an expert on it and it is as varied as how many ways you can make a pizza. In general, it's an independent risk factor for early mortality and morbidity.
Its not proven why yet and there has been, at least for the last 15 years studying it, no conclusive scientific research to specifically isolate the mechanism.
But the speculation is pretty much coming to a consensus. That left ventricular hypertrophy, or a large heart muscle is like lifting weights for the heart. It is a sign that the heart has to pump against a higher "AFTERLOAD".
The afterload is high circulatory pressure which is a big culprit in stroke and heart attack as it is a sheer mechanical force against the arterial system walls causing them to either rupture or splinter. Plaque rupture is like a pimple bursting in the artery, you can find my analogy of this on EF for the past 10 years if you search it. It then exposes, let me back up, it's like a blister bursting, the endothelium (lining of the artery is breached) it then exposes the inner artery, the mesothelium to the blood flow and sends out alll these chemical messengers saying "IGOT a cut on my finger" and asks to be clotted off.
That's what happened to Stevesmi
A plaque rupture.

Now LVH is a sign of that process happening, a flare being sent up saying there is TOOO MUCH sheer mechanical force in the arterial system tree. But there are also other factors to consider like immflamation in the body, The fact that heart disease only affects 15% of the population (they dont tell you that in the media, 5 out of 6 people dont need to care about their cholesterol levels b/c only 1 out of 6 grow plaques in their arteries).

But sheer mechanical force in the arterial system is worse. IT causes end organ damage to every organ, brain (stroke), Kidneys (failure) etc...Its due to the fragile nature of the capillary exchange network present in every organ.

Now in terms of LVH and LVH eccentric vs concentric. I think there are 30 different genetic types of hypetrophic obstructive cardiomyopathies. And within each genetically afflicted there is a continuum of none present, mild, moderate, severe, critical.
There is no good or bad. Just have to be examined and followed up to see if it progresses. Make sure medications are correct, surgical options are available but would like to avoid it. Dont take steroids if you have LVH.
It goes away if it's not a genetic case, which most arent. Get your blood pressure as low as possible and if you ask about golgi berries I am going to reach through the computer screen and slap you.
An ACE inhibitor and HCTZ
if you are 1 out of 10 that gets a cough with an ACE use an ARB and HCTZ.

LVH can be life threatening in and of itself, it can cause the mitral valve to be sucked into the outflow tract of the aorta through the venturi effect (vacuum effect) and cause a person to pass out from lack of blood and certainly irritate the heart muscle itself to go into a fatal arrythmia. Seen it happen.
So if some douchebag shows up saying he thinks he killed himself by squirting some oil without aspirating and then during observation asks out a nurse. Well the diagnosis was probably correct. There's definitely something wrong with him but Im not a brain surgeon or a miracle worker. And lol at his liver.
Folks, 30% of india and china's by their own admissions and crackdowns are that the medications are bogus. there, 1 million people die a ywar from bogus malaria drugs.
Yes it sucks that people dont work for free, but come on, do you?

There is the Braunwald guide to heart disease, it's probably a 1000 pages in length, I cant remember anymore these days. I memorized it and that was just the first step in learning heart disease. That was just learning how to speak "french" so to speak.
I am not going to try and teach someone a foreign language in the half hour I have to gather their history symptoms and clinical data. If you were so keen on learning it, you'd have done so beforehand.

Brothabill's DunceCap Award goes to the Original Poster of this thread. And sure hopes his liver doesn't explode from his nurse's date rejection.
"Hey, wanna go to Chuck-E-Cheese?"
"Sorry- I would- I was a fitness model- I am so terribly attracted to guys like you... BUT your liver is going to explode so I'll have to pass I am afraid"
"Sit this one out"
"Look at the time I... Oh. my watch is gone, I got to go find my watch"
"Let me think about it, Id have to cancel a night of enemas so I am leaning towards a no"
"if your liver doesnt explode, my brain will"
"Its not you, it's me <I think you are a fucking moron and I only date morons"

Top Bottom