Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to my Log

Damn how did you manage to get your own gym?? You know someone in the industry? And how big is it?

Yes i got to know a few guys by craigslist who handle used commercial stuff at low prices a couple other guys who are friends of friends who work with construction, electricity, air conditionig, fire department, that and alot of bargaining i even call my partner of jewish bastard lol (just to mess with him). The place has 2000 sq ft, nothing to big but we have a good benches, a squat rack, dbs up 130lbs, smith machine, cable row, crossover station, leg press, lat pulldown, leg curl, leg extensions, seated shoulder press, inclined, flat, declined, pec dec, glute, hip, hypers, ab bench, leg raises, dips, chins assisted machines, pre fixed weight barbells, 3 treadmills, five spinning bikes, a step mill and a few other stuff that i can't remember right now...

Honestly i wanted something more hardcore but we have to think about what people like if we wanna make a good impression, we will be working mainly with bartenders, barmaids, waitresses, go-go dancers, all customers who need to keep looking hot and getting even better.

Yes i got to know a few guys by craigslist who handle used commercial stuff at low prices a couple other guys who are friends of friends who work with construction, electricity, air conditionig, fire department, that and alot of bargaining i even call my partner of jewish bastard lol (just to mess with him). The place has 2000 sq ft, nothing to big but we have a good benches, a squat rack, dbs up 130lbs, smith machine, cable row, crossover station, leg press, lat pulldown, leg curl, leg extensions, seated shoulder press, inclined, flat, declined, pec dec, glute, hip, hypers, ab bench, leg raises, dips, chins assisted machines, pre fixed weight barbells, 3 treadmills, five spinning bikes, a step mill and a few other stuff that i can't remember right now...

Honestly i wanted something more hardcore but we have to think about what people like if we wanna make a good impression, we will be working mainly with bartenders, barmaids, waitresses, go-go dancers, all customers who need to keep looking hot and getting even better.

a couple of things which you may consider which would appeal to the mroe hardcore fans/croud are kegs and tractor tires. You could probably pick them up free if you went down to a beer factory and explained and asked if they had any old ones you could have or buy very cheap, then fill them half way up with water and sand. Tractor tires the same maybe a farmer would give u a couple old ones and the exercises with them could be done outdoors, if the location of the gym has outdoor space...

a couple of things which you may consider which would appeal to the mroe hardcore fans/croud are kegs and tractor tires. You could probably pick them up free if you went down to a beer factory and explained and asked if they had any old ones you could have or buy very cheap, then fill them half way up with water and sand. Tractor tires the same maybe a farmer would give u a couple old ones and the exercises with them could be done outdoors, if the location of the gym has outdoor space...

It's not possible for us right now, but the building itself it's huge and in the future we want o expand and a area for strongman implements it's something we agreed, but first things first and we need money for a space like that.

Top Bottom