Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight question ..............

wetback

Hey ladies,

I help my wife work out. She pays no attention to the amount of weight on the bar, she just lifts. She hates knowing how much it is because she psyches herself out that she can't do it.

Anyways, she is 5'4" and weighs 128 lbs and a size 2. I wanted to know, what is considered a decent amount of weight to be squatting for her size ? I have no idea but she asked how she compares and I would like to be able to give her and answer.

Yesterday on her third set she did 225 lbs for 10 reps.

Thanks in advance.

Hey ladies,

I help my wife work out. She pays no attention to the amount of weight on the bar, she just lifts. She hates knowing how much it is because she psyches herself out that she can't do it.

Anyways, she is 5'4" and weighs 128 lbs and a size 2. I wanted to know, what is considered a decent amount of weight to be squatting for her size ? I have no idea but she asked how she compares and I would like to be able to give her and answer.

Yesterday on her third set she did 225 lbs for 10 reps.

Thanks in advance.

That's excellent if she can squat 225 for 10 reps. She should just continue to work hard. Her diet will dictate how she will look.

She is doing great.

Bodybuilding and going for big lifts sometimes takes a bit of a psychological breakthrough.

Top Bottom