Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want more test naturally!!! Vit D3 & Cod Liver Oil!!!

E

EarthRider

Vit D3 and Cod Liver Oil according to 4-hour body. He even had levels tested and said he seen a boost in numbers. He also ate brazilian nuts. Now this wont be like cycle levels, but why not add two simple supplements like these which are cheap too.

sorry mods, i meant to put this in supplement board, can it please be moved?

Well vitd d3 sure is a supervit.. but cod liver oil... unless it was cold pressed, pure, with an coa, i would never touch it for fear of mecury contamination... please post source material.

I take carlsons cod liver oil. There products are all tested for that bad shit.

i said, source where they talked about it was in book called 4 Hour Body

I take carlsons cod liver oil. There products are all tested for that bad shit.

i said, source where they talked about it was in book called 4 Hour Body

Righty.. still not a big fan of fish oil burps... but if its your thing...:sassy:

oh no, i'd never do that i take the lemon liquid ;)

Fish burps are the worst. I get them from astaxanthin

doesn't taste too bad

lifestyle changes is important to boosting test levels. more and more guys have low T at early ages cause of shitty diets, stress (and not releasing that stress), lack of exercise, being too FAT, watching too much tv and being lazy, not having enough sex, not workin gout and the domino keeps going into place until the person becomes a walking zombie with zero libido and is tired all the time.

its all connected. many guys are not willing to change their lifestyles though, this is the problem

Top Bottom