Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wamting to do first cycle but already taking Finesteride - where to go

RolexBoy

Hi All

After some advice.

Been training for 20 years on and off (now 36).
I'm 5' 7" and 88g (approx 13 st 10 llbs) and approx 15% bf at present.

I'm looking to cut again to single digit bf (have been around 9% before) but am finding it harder to get the bf down this time. My diet is good and clean and I lift 5 sessions a week and cardio (mix of steady and HIIT) 4 sessions a week.

I've been taking finesteride for a few years now for hairloss purposes and don't really want to stop taking it. WIth this in mind I believe that deca is a non starter as it could make my hairloss worse.

What stack/cycle would you guys recommend to cut to 8 or 9% bf while still taking finesteride?
Any help/links/advice much appreciated.

i would start with a test only cycle, in future cycles u can maybe try addin primo or var those are supposed to be mild on hair loss but most everything else would make the finasteride ineffective

One of Finasteride's side effects is weight gain (because of estrogen). It also becomes very difficult to lose weight while on it too (because of estrogen). I started losing my hair fast at age 18 so my doctor put me on it saying I produce enough test that I shouldn't feel side effects, boy was he wrong. I'm 23 now and I stopped taking it about 6 months ago, my sex drive is back, dropped a lot of weight and my hair hasn't started falling out again (yet). In the end I'd rather be bald and fit then fat with hair.

PS. keep on eye on possible gyno, it's another Finateride side effect.

Top Bottom