Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var/Tbol or Run them solo

usudno

Question is simple. I planned on running var and tbol together @ 40mg each ed. My question is... should i just split it up into two cycles.. Use the tbol to add a bit of LBM and then var to add a bit of definition with a diet change later or should i run both together and see what happens. If i run one solo.. say tbol first. Should i up the dosage to say 60 mg ed or keep it at 40? Thanks for the advice.

I would personally go solo with each because then i'd know exactly which drug is doing what. By the way, i'm currently running Var at 100mgs split twice daily, and i'm happy!! :D

i was thinking to run the tbol solo. after my first week up the dosage to about 60 then if all is well possibly up it again. Then use the var later.

Thanks guys. What do u think the optimum dosage of tbol would be??? I'm looking for as much lbm as i can get. Taking in ~4000 cals a day and ~290g protein a day.

Question is simple. I planned on running var and tbol together @ 40mg each ed. My question is... should i just split it up into two cycles.. Use the tbol to add a bit of LBM and then var to add a bit of definition with a diet change later or should i run both together and see what happens. If i run one solo.. say tbol first. Should i up the dosage to say 60 mg ed or keep it at 40? Thanks for the advice.

I would only run ONE or the other,,,but not both during the same cycle.

Top Bottom