Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use the face book integration if you like. Or ignore it if you dont. Its that simple

needtogetaas

My friends as you can see elitefitness.com has integrated facebook into its system. I know many of your exact thoughts about the new integration. I know that as soon as it went live many of you immediately thought to your self "My security and personal information has been compromised"

Look. Non of your information on this site or on face book is being shared with each other. Elitefitness is not going to show up on your facebook page ether unless you click on something here on ef that you want to like or make a face book comment on.

Your facebook account has nothing to do with your ef account unless you want it to. Your ef account has nothing to do with your face book account unless you want it to... Its not going to auto sign you up for face book. The system is not going to tell all your friends and family on face book that you are on ef taking steroids.

I for one love the new integration and as you can see i been clicking on everything lmao. Mostly because I am not ashamed or afraid To tell the world this is my home, my life, and the people I love most (even my wife) are all here on this forum. Big deal I post on a steroid board .

But make no mitake your face book and ef accounts remain completely separated unless you your self choice to change that.

If anyone has any concerns please post them here and I will talk with you about them. I want you to keep it clean and if you have a concern post it and lets talk like adults about it.

I am going to use the hell out of the face book app. You on the other hand do not have to if you do not want to. Lets discuss.

Re: Use the face book integration if you like. Or ignore it if you dont. Its that sim

i personaly dont see myself using the facebook app purely becoz i dont want my facebook linked to a steroid forum,

wouldnt look good infront of friends

id like to keep it provate

Nothing wrong with that at all my man. I hear what you are saying my friend. How you been anyway my man?

Re: Use the face book integration if you like. Or ignore it if you dont. Its that sim

I dont like facebook or any of that shit :happyscra , but each to their own.

i aint on facebook lol

There are two concerns:
1) Accidental clicks
2) Visiting a page with a LIKE button will show up in the log files on Facebook. This means that somewhere on Facebook, they will know that person ABC visited elitefitness.com.

To be cautious of both, make sure you are logged out of Facebook every time you visit elitefitness.

i been really good man, hows abouts urself?

outa curiosity why did this forum decide to have a facebook app? i mean im sure it occoured to them very little if any people would have the facebook account linked to a steroid forum considering the publics view on steroids

in the US facebook is very important for companies to use to market and network.

i have so many friends who dont spend a dime on marketing, they just use facebook for their businesses. my X gets paid 70K per year just to market the company she works for on facebook.

so the site simply wants to use it to network is my guess

What the fuck is facebook?

I "liked" it....why not...I'm on fb 24/7..I'm here 24/7...fug it lol

i think its a pretty neat integration!!

dont pretend u dont know, trying to be one of those cool people who act like they kno nothing about facebook and never want to

:D

Haha

I have a bogus account with my ef username just for shits and giggles

I can't even view my GF's page cause I'm not her friend lol

Top Bottom