Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urgent! Massive pain and lump after first injection!

Mooke

I have just started my first cycle of test e at 500mg a week (one shot per week)
Yes I did take all te precautions and sterilized .
My main concern is that is has been 5 days since my first injection and I still have a swollen glute with a large lump . This has been very painful and has limited my training
I injected with a 1" pin and yes I was quite shaky ...
I'm thinking since it is not aggressively red and I don't have a high fever it is not an abcess ..
Please help !
:(

Use a 1 1/2" pin in your ass man if you inject into the fat it takes a while to work itself in. Rub the area and apply heat, and yes split that into 2 doses.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

1.5" pin is a must in your ass unless your in single digit bodyfat.

Did you aspirate? How fast did you push the oil in? My guess is you rammed 2cc of oil in your ass that was A)not deep enough and B)Injected too fast while shaking like a motherfucker so it balled up on you not to mention irritated the muscle from shaking allover.

Split the injections. Use delts with your short pins until you get proper length pins.

seems like u didnt do your research to start with...just my 2 cents............test E 2x a week.....glutes 1.5 pins..........whats your stats? whats your cycle look like? whats your pct?

Best will be to use 2" needle 22g.. Did u aspirate first? U might of gotten a vessle and blood collected outside but u should be fine give it another week, apply cold compresses

"Food is the Ultimate Anabolic" Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hit your quads bro. Get a smaller gauge pin like 27-29. 1in is fine almost everywhere except glutes.

I used a .5in 29g in my quad two days ago and it was smooth as butter and zero pip. An inch is better, I could only get .5s while I wait for my other pins to arrive.

I'm loving smaller gauges.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

You are fine it's just because you used a 1". I made the same mistake my first cycle..It will go away but USE A 1 1/2 INCH NEEDLE IN YOUR GLUTES! If you stocked up on a bunch of 1" just pin your outer quads. Really simple and easy to do for a first timer.

Also split your injections up into 250mg/2x a week like everyone else said.

Im bad, I do 1" 25g in my glutes all day long and 1/2" 29g in quads all the time. No issues. The only time Ive had issues like he is saying, is what I think is a bad batch of compound pharmacy Test E, stuff felt like I injected a golf ball in my ass and turned red rash too....I mean it HURT like hell...but I kept doing it because I didnt want to waste the $250 I spent on the vial. Back then I was starting HRT and didnt know it could be sourced cheaper elsewhere, and I was trying to stay 100% legal. Now thankfully different doc and script for stuff from chain pharmacy so its name brand T. However I do Primo and Mast E in glutes with 1cc and no issues and as far as I know it worked like a charm because I saw and felt results.

I know I go against the norms on this issue with this forum, but another forum guys on HRT do use 29g 1/2" and 5/8" 27g on their quads all the time. My glutes are lean too if the issue of stuff getting trapped in fat layers is true.

I feel for you though...I tried to do that same Test E that hurt my glutes SubQ thinking I could maybe use it up that way, blew up my midsection, turned it red, lots of pain for a week or more....I eventually got heat, soft tissue work, ultra sound, and TEMs/Stim unit and it went down. Threw that crap out!

Woah I have been using 25gs 1" in my glutes... Guess I am lean lol
But yeah it sounds like possible abscess but also... Virgin muscle pin, always nasty and worse for some
1ml at once is a better idea while your body gets used to clearing oil out of your muscles

Top Bottom