Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urgent! Massive pain and lump after first injection!

My guess is you hit a vein, and caused a deep muscle hematoma. Those hurt, and take a couple weeks to disappear. If you start seeing black & blue on your leg, no panic; that's normal after a deep muscle hematoma starts to go away. The bruising will take another week or 2, and will go away.

If that's what happened, you might have gone too low or too far to the middle of the glute. You need to be in the middle of the upper outer qudrant of the glute, to get the least chance of hitting vessels and nerves. You probably have read about that already, but for others reading this, you can make a cross on either your left or right glute, and that gives you 4 squares of area. Use the upper outer one only to pin. Basically it's on the part where the arse rounds to the side of your hip, and an inch or so below the hip bone.

I always use 1.5" needles for glutes, and unless you're really REALLY lean (like 6' @ 110 lbs or something), a 1" needle is only going to put the oil a quarter or half inch into the muscle. No good!

Charles

Correct me if I'm wrong but injections aren't supposed to hurt at all right? Could dirty gear be causing the pain?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I have had a lump on my glute on my right side and within 48hrs it had gone with was red and itchy now i have the same on my left glute but 48hours later its still here and a lot sore and the same size it appears the very next morning after injecting, i use a 1 1/4 to inject in my glute and 1ml of tri tren 150mg and 1ml of test prop 100mg in the same injection? any help wouldbe appreciated and it is my first cycle about my 7th injection.

Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom