Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Test Dosage and HCG usage

If I was running test and deca I would be doing 200mg test and 400mg deca per week injected twice per week. Aromasin or arimidex as an AI, not nolva.

@Player7 welcome to elitefitness.com family.

We are here to help you.

You should split injections monday and thursday to start.

you're using tamoxifen as an Ai? its a serm use aromasin or arimidex instead and how about n2guard organ support you using it? if not start asap for liver issues

pct needs hcgenerate and you need to cut clomid to 50mgs and add nolvadex doses.

Now for us to really help you on this cycle we need to see your LOG journal with diet training cardio sleep and more, we don't know what you're doing so it's hard to guide you properly.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone NPP cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Thank you very much for your replies. I have also read all of the other replies. I apologize for the delayed response.
I am using Proviron as the main AI and Tamoxifen for gynecomastia, i noticed a sign of gynecomastia on my left nipple at the 2nd Week of the cycle and started taking 10 mg daily of Tamoxifen before going to bed with 25mg Proviron. I am currently not using Liver protector, i will follow your advice and start using one ¿What do you think about Sylimarin alone, Legalon or Milk Thistle?.

My height is: 5'5 or 1.65cm, i was at 152lbs or 69kg 2 months ago around 16% BF, i cut down a little to lower BF percentage before starting the cycle. The aim of my cycle is to increase muscle mass and not interested in cutting for now. I am currently working out 5 days a week. I usually work out 1 hour and 40 minutes, maximum 2 hours. I work out late night starting at 9 pm until maximum 11 pm. I go to bed at 12:30, try to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours and get up at 8 am or 8:30 am.
Monday: Chest/Back - Tuesday: Legs (focusing on Quads) - Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps and 15 minutes of Treadmill cardio. - Thursday is rest day - Friday: Biceps/Triceps/Forearms, and 20 minutes of Abs workout. - Saturday: Legs (focusing on Harmstrings muscles) and Calves.

Diet:
8:30 am 1st Meal (Breakfast): 4 whole eggs, 100g of Oats, 300ml Skim milk, 24g Whey Protein, 150g banana, 10ml Olive oil (i mix all of this and make pancakes to eat it faster)

11:00 am 2nd Meal: 30g of blueberries, 150g greek yogurt, 15g almonds.

1:30 pm 3rd Meal (Lunch): 150g chicken breast 4 days a week, 150g beef steak 3 times a week, 300g of potatoes, 30g broccoli.

4:30 pm 4th meal: 100g Tuna 3 times a week, and 100g of chicken breast or 100g of tilapia fillet (4 times a week) with 4 slices of whole wheat bread.

8:00 pm 5th meal (pre-workout): 150g chicken breast, 250g of parboiled rice, 70g avocado.

11:30 pm 6th meal (post-workout shake): 24g whey protein, 200ml skim milk, 20g almonds, 25g peanut butter.

For supplements i take, Omega 3 fish oil, multi vitamins and whey protein.

Regarding the Testosterone mix with the 100mg Fenilpropionate, 100mg Isocaproate and 50mg Propionate, ¿Should i inject 250mg on Mondays and Tuesdays? or split the 250mg dosage between 2 shots.
I am aware that the Test Mix was not the best choice, i was nevertheless trying to find Test E from the pharmacy for quite some time but could not find it before where i am located. ¿Would you suggest to start using 250mg Test E starting on week 4 and extend the cycle for 10 or 12 weeks, also using 200mg Deca until week 10 or 12 if that´s the case?
The Test E i may be able to get is from Bayer (Testoviron depot)

Thank you for your time and replies.

Thank you very much for your replies. I have also read all of the other replies. I apologize for the delayed response.
I am using Proviron as the main AI and Tamoxifen for gynecomastia, i noticed a sign of gynecomastia on my left nipple at the 2nd Week of the cycle and started taking 10 mg daily of Tamoxifen before going to bed with 25mg Proviron. I am currently not using Liver protector, i will follow your advice and start using one ¿What do you think about Sylimarin alone, Legalon or Milk Thistle?.

My height is: 5'5 or 1.65cm, i was at 152lbs or 69kg 2 months ago around 16% BF, i cut down a little to lower BF percentage before starting the cycle. The aim of my cycle is to increase muscle mass and not interested in cutting for now. I am currently working out 5 days a week. I usually work out 1 hour and 40 minutes, maximum 2 hours. I work out late night starting at 9 pm until maximum 11 pm. I go to bed at 12:30, try to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours and get up at 8 am or 8:30 am.
Monday: Chest/Back - Tuesday: Legs (focusing on Quads) - Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps and 15 minutes of Treadmill cardio. - Thursday is rest day - Friday: Biceps/Triceps/Forearms, and 20 minutes of Abs workout. - Saturday: Legs (focusing on Harmstrings muscles) and Calves.

Diet:
8:30 am 1st Meal (Breakfast): 4 whole eggs, 100g of Oats, 300ml Skim milk, 24g Whey Protein, 150g banana, 10ml Olive oil (i mix all of this and make pancakes to eat it faster)

11:00 am 2nd Meal: 30g of blueberries, 150g greek yogurt, 15g almonds.

1:30 pm 3rd Meal (Lunch): 150g chicken breast 4 days a week, 150g beef steak 3 times a week, 300g of potatoes, 30g broccoli.

4:30 pm 4th meal: 100g Tuna 3 times a week, and 100g of chicken breast or 100g of tilapia fillet (4 times a week) with 4 slices of whole wheat bread.

8:00 pm 5th meal (pre-workout): 150g chicken breast, 250g of parboiled rice, 70g avocado.

11:30 pm 6th meal (post-workout shake): 24g whey protein, 200ml skim milk, 20g almonds, 25g peanut butter.

For supplements i take, Omega 3 fish oil, multi vitamins and whey protein.

Regarding the Testosterone mix with the 100mg Fenilpropionate, 100mg Isocaproate and 50mg Propionate, ¿Should i inject 250mg on Mondays and Tuesdays? or split the 250mg dosage between 2 shots.
I am aware that the Test Mix was not the best choice, i was nevertheless trying to find Test E from the pharmacy for quite some time but could not find it before where i am located. ¿Would you suggest to start using 250mg Test E starting on week 4 and extend the cycle for 10 or 12 weeks, also using 200mg Deca until week 10 or 12 if that´s the case?
The Test E i may be able to get is from Bayer (Testoviron depot)

Thank you for your time and replies.
@Player7 this is a good update but a log goes in a NEW thread not just updating your question and this is NOT a LOG

proviron is NOT an aromatase inhibitor, aromasin or arimidex are, you're using the wrong product thats why you have gyno.
milk thistle alone wont do anything you need to get n2guard as organ liver support

Again instructions on starting a LOG:

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Guys got you covered definitely take the advice they are offering.

Top Bottom