Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training for my first Triathalon. What type of weight training is best?

Hey, I've been thinking about do a sprint triathalon myself. I don't think Elite is the best place to find information on your training requirements though. I suggest finding a board that is specifically geared to endurance training.

I'm going to start checking out websites myself, and if I find any good ones I'll post them. I've already found one good place that helps alot on swimming technique (which is probably my weakest point) I've been using the advice there, and have seen IMMENSE improvements in the water. I'm using much less effort to go faster then I ever was before.

Haz said:
Hey, I've been thinking about do a sprint triathalon myself. I don't think Elite is the best place to find information on your training requirements though.

Yeah, I know this is primarily a body-building board, but there are some who have other fitness experiences. I try to keep with the theme of the name of the board, elite fitness, not just elite BB. :)

I will check other sites too though, let me know if you find some good links, and I'll post some as well.

Top Bottom