Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This site has become a "mis-information haven". What's up here?

Watson

Been coming to Elite for a LONG time, since the late 90's, so it's been my primary source for knowledge over the years. Recently came back to do some research on Dost and Letro, as well as check on a source that I recommended to someone. Sorry to see some of the good guys turned out to be scam artists, and seems like a lot of new faces have taken the lead here. I recommended a Liquid based supplier to a friend a year back, and just now found out that the stuff he got was apparently no good. I had just recommended them to someone else, but told him to wait until I could get on here to see what had gone down, and I admit that I expected it to be fairly easy to find. What's blowing my mind is that it's only mentioned a few times, and it's just various members hinting at it, maybe a few out in the open. Ancillaryguys I see are still board sponsors. A basic search brings up THREADS FROM 2005. If a source is ripping people off, should it not be out in the open? Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I believe that's the case with these guys. Another thing, Waxy Maize was proven to be bunk or completely overhyped in a study that was posted on this board, seemingly years ago. Should that not be a STICKY? I come on here looking for opinions on topics i've been researching vigorously myself, such as Post Workout Nutrition, which should be a HUGE topic, and I see threads from 5 years ago FILLED with false outdated info. Even topics such as Letro and Dost, simple dosages are almost impossible to find. Had a conversation with a few of the older board members about this last week, so I know it's not just me. While it's great to have years full of knowledge in these archives, there are certain things that we KNOW to be true or false now, while maybe debatable 5 years ago. Just wanted to throw my thoughts in and see why so much secrecy surrounding scammers, and suggest at least some sort of a "clean-up" of mis-information on here. I always heard "Use the Search Function", and I have to say that if I were a newbie of any sort I'd be one confused SOB. This IS NOT a flame or blame post, just thought I'd get some opinions from the vets here, maybe im missing something :confused:

If you look to the left you will see that I am one of those new memebers so I am not going to try and explain stuff that is over my head but I will just hit on this..if people were all out in the open discussing sources and stuff then we would all be exposing ourselves to the liabilty and possible scurtiny of the federal government. You wouldnt be in your gym talking to strangers about gear.....why would you do it on the internet. Your easier to track on here than from your gym...it takes less man hours to flag an ip addy.

Elite is no longer a source board,We share cycle information thats about it, no listing of sources or lab names or even Brands of gear is allowed. The site is alot more user frendly now . I joined in 2001 and i have seen changes come and go ,this has been the change for the better in a long time, so sit back relax and join in on our discussions one thing you will notice is everyone is respectable and no name calling going on.

RADAR

I'm not sure how the site is a "misinformation haven." But I'll get you up to speed quickly.

There have been too many reasons why openly discussing sources is not a good idea. There are sites such as TSC where you can do that, or if you have pictures of gear you can go on the pictures forum and mention brands.

AG were good for the time, now a lot of people complain. Today there's no reason to use them anyway since there are available companies selling the real deal.

MAny people were using the board to scam and many of the inside guys were dominating the board for their own supplement company. And they were being dishonest dicks about it in the process. Today, we have several great sponsors and there's no bashing of the others guys products. The members say what they like and dislike. Most all of the guys involved help with questions. I haven't seen anyone from AG here in years and nobody misses them.

Today the atmosphere is 100000000% better. No bullshit flame fests. No scammers. And there are a lot of amazing products that are cutting edge in the industry -- both OTC and UTC. And PCT has been changed forever for the better.

So stick around. There's a lot to take in and a lot of good guys. And it's fun. And there's no better forum to get the truth.

I dont consider muself a vet but deff not a noob, when ag guys name comes up i jus say i hear alot of complaints bout there stuff evwn tho i used em in the past with no problems... Theres always going to be conflicting information out there, jus take into consideration whos saying it n what kind of experience they have... I love this site.

i was obsessed with this forum when i first joined. i learned a ton . i dont really recognize many of the posters anymore after not checking in much the past two or three years. i never remember a source being discussed openly, but if a scammer was outed it could get vicious.

you can always learn something new on here ,but after a while you see the same posts over and over . i think a lot of guys just get bored feeling there is a finite amount of info you can get in anabolic board.

Top Bottom