Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet To Get Ripped..results Post Em Here

ive beenw ondering about the same time, ive been doing a 50/30/20 diet and have got good results but i think i need to change it up and was considering this. how did this diet do for u guys in maintaining strength and size, with my 50/30/20 i was able to maintain both of these well and want to do a diet that will produce similar results, did u guys get a lot smaller or did it work out good?

4 weeks with the diet

I tried the diet as I needed something elso than the ordinary low carb/keto diets. So I tried it for 4 weeks. I started at 185lb and in week 4 i went down to 174lb, my strength went up. The thing with the Diet that I loved the most, is the fact that you can (almost) eat how many veggies per dayt and still loose bodyfat. This will supress your hunger and make the hole diet much easier than a classic diet.
Thanks mate for the "UD-TGR"...hehe nice name right :)

Bye

Re: 4 weeks with the diet

Alfons said:
I tried the diet as I needed something elso than the ordinary low carb/keto diets. So I tried it for 4 weeks. I started at 185lb and in week 4 i went down to 174lb, my strength went up. The thing with the Diet that I loved the most, is the fact that you can (almost) eat how many veggies per dayt and still loose bodyfat. This will supress your hunger and make the hole diet much easier than a classic diet.
Thanks mate for the "UD-TGR"...hehe nice name right :)

Bye

you lost 11lbs and strength went up? damn bro

I've been on the diet now for over eight weeks

starting weight 186
current weight just under 168

I've lost no strength on the diet, but have increased in many lifts.

My progressed has slowed over the past three weeks or so. So ii've thrown in and eca stact, and have increased my cardio. I've also added a refeed day ever six days.

Can someone please take a quick second and tell me what diet ya'll are talking about. Where can I get more info on it.

Top Bottom