Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic Supply cycle results and review

GerouNem

I have been on 500 mg of testosterone and 800 mg of equipoise for the past 12 weeks. I’m using domestic Supply and this is my third cycle I’ve ever done
I have been gaining a steady one pound per week and my total weight gain is now up to 11 pounds
I’m also on aromasin and I also am taking some tbol here and there. Been cycling in and out
the bottom line is is I look really big and muscular and also ripped at the same time. So I’m very pleased with my results

I have been on 500 mg of testosterone and 800 mg of equipoise for the past 12 weeks. I’m using domestic Supply and this is my third cycle I’ve ever done
I have been gaining a steady one pound per week and my total weight gain is now up to 11 pounds
I’m also on aromasin and I also am taking some tbol here and there. Been cycling in and out
the bottom line is is I look really big and muscular and also ripped at the same time. So I’m very pleased with my results
domestic supply is the truth, Greg from @domestic-supply.com is the best domestic in the world

you got great results because domestic Supply is legitimate gear as shown by their recent random blood work that was done

Not only does the blood work confirm its great gear but also the random testing that they did showed it was legit

Top Bottom